Xinqing Dao

All the Company 8 members regrouped.

Ōbi: You guys ok?

Shinra: Yes, sir... The Evangelist's minions took the Fifth Pillar. I'm very sorry sir.

(Y/n): If they don't want to be saved don't save 'em.

Arthur: Haumea said something about eight people with Adolla Bursts.

Shinra: Eight...

He looked over to (y/n), who nodded in response.

Ōbi: Well the three of you did me proud! We just have to think of a new plan.

Shinra: Eight Pillars with Adolla Bursts, the Evangelist... We don't know anything. We have little to no information. We can't even guess what they're trying to do.

Viktor: If we stay in the dark, they'll always be ahead of us, just like they were this time. That's another good reason to do an investigation. To find out exactly what they're up to.

Ōbi: So we need clues about Adolla Bursts... Now we have some idea where to start!

Vulcan: Ok! No problems here!

Vulcan was running diagnostics on the Matchbox.

Vulcan: Looks like the Matchbox is fine. Come on in everybody!

Citizens: Thank you! Thank you so much!

(Y/n) looked at all them smiling, he sighed and went inside the Matchbox.

- Company 8 -

Back at the Cathedral Shinra approached (y/n).

Shinra: (Y/n)... Do you know anything? Anything of where they could go next?

(Y/n): I can only guess. And even if I did... We would have to have a reason for it.

Shinra: Right... That makes sense...

(Y/n): Give me time... I'll figure something out.

[We could just tell them what we used to do]

<I know you're just blurting out ideas... But don't be an idiot>

- Timeskip -

Captain Ōbi called everyone for a meeting.

Shinra: *Whispering* Did you find anything?

(Y/n): *Whispering* I got something... But I don't have anything solid to back it up...

Ōbi: (Y/n)! Shinra! Be quiet! *Cough* Anyway, what I was saying... We are going to take part in a new operation. Company 8 will be deploying five Fire Soldiers! And you're them.

(Y/n) looked around at the group, which consisted of himself, Shinra, Arthur, Tamaki, and Viktor.

Arthur: Operation? What operation?

Ōbi: You will be looking for information on the Evangelist and the Adolla Burst.

(Y/n) and Shinra looked at each other and nodded.

Ōbi: They are collecting people who hold Adolla Bursts, people they call "The Eight Pillars." Of those eight, some have been identified, like Shinra and his brother. But we can also assume that we will see the birth of some new ones, like what happened with Inca. We are currently aware of Four Pillars Shinra, Shō, Inca, and Haumea. The Evangelist's goal in collecting all eight of these Adolla Bursts Pillars... Is to recreate the Great Cataclysm of 250 years ago. A disaster so great it changed the face of our entire planet! We don't know why they want to do this. But we must stop them at all costs! There's too much we don't know about what happened during the cataclysm. If we don't change that, we will always be too late to take any of the remaining pillars into custody. And so we are organizing an investigation. You five will find out whatever you can about the Great Cataclysm.