Dr. Giovanni

Vulcan and Captain Giovanni meet face to face.

Arthur: That guy with the eye catching hat is Captain of Company 3?

Shinra: Most people would notice the mask first...

(Y/n): I noticed his stance. Man's low key posted up.

Arthur: Either one. So what is he doing? I thought Vulcan didn't talk to Fire Soldiers.

Shinra: And Company 3 works directly for Hajima. They're gonna get Vulcan before us.

(Y/n): Something tells me Gio over there ain't gonna take no for an answer.

Shinra: What makes you say that?

(Y/n): Just look at him. He standing there... Menacingly.

Yū: But... Vulcan will never accomplish his dream if he joins Company 3 or Hajima.

<So how are we going to play this?>

[We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. Let him play his hand first]

(Y/n): Well it's a good thing I'm a patient man!

A robotic dog went up to the Company 3 Captain and started to bark at him.

Giovanni: If I recall, isn't this the first robot you made? Yes, you've loved animals since you were a little boy.

Vulcan: That was a dirty trick you pulled! I know it was you who cut me off from my suppliers!

Giovanni: Have you learned that building things takes more than blueprints? Now stop being stubborn and come to Company 3. We have all the materials you'll ever need.

Vulcan: I wouldn't so much as change a miniature lightbulb for you people!

The Company 8 group stepped outside as well and got closer to be able to hear their conversation. They couldn't really hear but (y/n) repeated back what they said.

(Y/n): "I wouldn't so much as change a miniature lightbulb for you people!" Vulcan retorted with anger.

Shinra, Arthur, and Iris gasped.

(Y/n): I'm gonna take a guess and say that  Vulcan and Giovanni have some bad blood.

Giovanni: This is your final warning. I can't be held responsible for what might happen if you ignore it.

Vulcan: Are you going to kill me, like you did my old man and his old man?

Giovanni: What are you talking about?

Vulcan: The day you left the workshop, Dad and Grandpa went Infernal. Both at the same time! You know that's not normal! YOU'RE A TRAITOR!

Captain Giovanni taps the robotic dog on the head with his cane and it falls over, "dead".

<NOOO! HE WAS A GOOD BOY!>

[RIP. You were a good pup...]

(Y/n): That heartless bastard! He killed a man's best friend! That mother—

Arthur and Shinra held him down and covered his mouth. Through muffled screams he cussed out Captain Giovanni.

Iris: What is he saying?

Shinra: You don't want to know...

Giovanni: What a shame. You have so much talent. If you stay in this scrap heap, that too, will be lost. You're still making all of this useless junk. Does that mean you're still babbling about the world's animals?

Vulcan: SHUT UP!

Giovanni: What a worthless dream.

Giovanni: You left to get money and power! You have no right to laugh at anybody's dream.