The tale of Yasuko Nara ( Naruto) part 1

So this story is about a Naruto fan, but she's not that obsessed she just likes it. She got reborn after an earthquake that happened.

Btw she got reborn in Itachi's time

Her past name is Briannah ( I think I'll use this name often *cough* guess why? *cough*)

Now her name's Yasuko Nara
------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV ( I like to think it's my POV tho so don't be confused if it doesn't sound like a third person)

In the middle of the night or rather morning because it's currently 3 am in her timezone, there's a girl laying in her bed with her phone.

" Ah...shit there's no next chapter...anddddd double shit last update was 3 years ago *sigh*" she mumbled in disappointment

She is currently done reading a good Naruto fanfiction and she's looking for another one no planning on sleeping.

"Why?... just why are the good ones on hitiaus?" she whines

She put her phone down and stare at the ceiling.

'what do I do?...I have 3 missing assignments on science, 2 long over due assignments in math, and a freaking due tomorrow essay'

Yes ladies and gentlemen she has missing assignments and she procrastinates instead of actually answering them like a certain someone (*cough*)

She buried her head in her pillow trying to think rather than actually start answering.

"Nah...I'll do it tomorrow I'm too ti-

*Shakes*

Everything around her starts shaking. And there she is frozen in her bed wondering what the hell to do, because this was her first or maybe last time experiencing this strong earthquake.

She then snaps out of it when she remembers she has a family to go to.

'shit I'm pretty sure they're awake now, let's just get the heck out of here'

She ran outside her room to escape, but before that she started checking every room in case someone didn't get out.

And to be hold there is, it's her brother that somehow got stuck in some wooden planks.

So her being the good sister she is went straight to him so she can help him get  out.

"Gahhh ..the heck happened?.. y'know what?... lemme just help you get  out of there" she said

She's not the first person you'll recommend when lifting things, but she still has arms.

For about what seems like forever or just maybe a minute or two she lifted the heavy plank, for her brother to crawl out.

Just in time for her brother to crawl out, she let go of the plank. She ran out of arm strength.

Now her brother is groaning form the back pain and she's panting for air

" *Pant* o-ok *pant* ....giv-ve me your hands *pant*.... let's go" she said while panting

Her brother nodded because the house seems like to collapse any minute so they hurriedly walk out.

They're like a meter away from the door when she  notice that the house is collapsing.

So she looks at her brother, who seems to also notice and smiled.

"Haha...so uhh..I don't want to sound cheesey but, tell them that I love them, sorry for being a burden, and thank you for everything" she said while smiling sadly

Her brother didn't get time to ask because she kick him hard just for him to reach the exit.

When her brother gained balance, he looked back only for him to see his sister holding up the wall looking at him with a sad smile while mouthing 'go'.

With teary eyes he didn't look back and ran as fast as he could to not waste her sister's sacrifice.

She saw that her brother is out of reach,so she let everything collapse including herself.

'ah... at least I did something useful, I didn't get to know my use for this world but, I don't regret anything' she thought to herself while feeling her body losing consciousness

'until we meet again everyone...I love you' and then she finally felt herself dying.

What she didn't know is there's someone looking at everything that happened

"Hmm... seems like you didn't found what you want to do dear Briannah. Very well I hope you find what you want to do in the world I'll be sending you in" someone mysteriously whispered in the air

Briannah's POV

Ah...why do I feel so relaxed right now?...

Wait a damn minute something doesn't feel right...

' I didn't remember sleeping last night...did I sleep in the middle of reading again?...wait no that's not it...I d-died holy shitz- I forgot, I died' I thought mentally facepalming because for some reason I  can't feel my body.

What kind of idiot am I? I mean how can I forget I died?

'More importantly why do I have consciousness? Is this what death feels like? I didn't really believe heaven or hell, just thinking we'll just reborn with different bodies with no memories and start an new life or at least cease to exist' I thought

Then I looks at my sorroundings. I'm like in a close space that feels slimey.

'gahh...I'm feeling claustrophobic all of a sudden it feels familiar tho..like-....holy hell am I in a womb?' I thought realizing my situation

I really thought if we die we'll be a new person WITHOUT our memories, cuz I'm pretty sure I still have mine.

'unless...I'll get reincarnated like those fanfics, yeah like that'll happen... right?' I thought convincing myself even though I feel like that's the answer

'if it is, am I reincarnated as a villainess like those stories I used to read?...or those fanfics that reborns in an anime world....shit it better be not aot cuz heck,  I'm  killing myself first before those ugly titans do' I thought overthinking things even without knowing if I'm reborn or not cuz, I dunno maybe someone just forgot about cleansing my memories. That or this is hell. Heck I'm  pretty sure I'm not going to heaven if there is, after all the  lying I've done.

'*sigh* let's wait for nine months shall we?...not like I have a choice' was my last thought before losing consciousness.

To be continued....

-----------------------------------------------------------

So if anyone reads this uhhh...if I have wrong spellings or grammar pls just ignore it cuz I'm just like mediocre in English ig?

So yeah see ya ✋

Anime Oc Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें