Basically a quirkless person (bnha) part 1

A/n: haha...umm I know I just created a k project fanfic (?), But this thought keeps plauging my mind so please bare with me.

This oc is related to Aizawa and act like him somehow, and their quirk is also similar.

And yes I'm an Aizawa simp, age is just a number they said. I mean, in my opinion Aizawa is the only living adult that actually acts like one in that messed up society.

Please don't attack me, it's just my opinion.
------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

In a living room there was a girl watching TV. She was bored out of her mind, she doesn't know what to do. It's not like she can hang out with friends, cause first of all she doesn't have one and secondly she runs out of social battery easily.

Well she does have a brother, but that's out of the options. Her brother works as a pro and a teacher so they don't really talk a lot.
But that doesn't mean they're not close, they even enjoy each other's company.

So yeah, she was bored as hell. She really can't stand the boredom any longer so she decided to head out. Of course she texted her brother about it, in case he doesn't see her at home.

She head out and just stroll. She saw some girls giggling at each other while eating their ice cream. Her lips twitch up in a bitter smile, she really envy people who has friends.

Since that incedent happened in her middle school she decided to do homeschool. She was just a normal student, getting average grades, average performance, some acquaintance here and there. That all changed when the school bullies noticed her. At first she thought it was just normal, just little insults. But as weeks passed, it became physical. They keep bullying her because they hadn't heard her cry yet.

She knew it can't keep up anymore so, she did what she did. She defended herself, and no she wasn't some idiot who would just retaliate without countermeasures. First she talked to the victims, so she won't be the only one testifying. Then collected some evidence, it was easy though cause those idiots doesn't have enough braincells to cover their dirt. And finally she let them bully her in a hallway that looks deserted, she called her teacher earlier so she can witness the scene.

What she didn't expect, was that the teacher to let it slide. Because apparently one of those bullies were her friend's son. Of course those bullies were smug about it and promised her a good beating next time. While  her teacher was just turning a blind eye about it.

Now, she didn't expect for that outcome but she definitely made a backup plan. She's related to the Shota Aizawa after all. What they didn't know, there were cameras in every corner of the hallway. Having connections in ua helped a lot.

After what happened she collected every single evidence she had. She  immediately went to a police station that has zero connection to those gremlins. When she  got their some recognize her, because Shota bring her there sometimes in hero work.

She immediately file a complaint. Now, she was ok with that school until she saw their true colors. Most of the teachers their were selfish bastards. So she dig through the school and teachers history. She  found out some disgusting things, and add it to the complaint.

Finishing everything up, she went home and had a nice chat with Shota about homeschooling. At first he asked why, but she just answered with a ' you'll see'. Safe to say that in the next day the school was immediately investigated and about a week later some of the teachers were fired. The bullies that bullied and didn't bully her was now expelled.

Shota was really surprised when he heard what happened, he had hunch who exposed them. So when he got home he immediately asked her, and she just answered with a blunt 'yes'. He agreed in homeschooling her as long as she do well.

'ah.. good memories' she thought. She wasn't traumatized, but she already lost trust on adults. The only adults she trusts is Shota and some teachers in ua.

The thought of homeschooling was just less troublesome, so that's why she requested for it. It was really tiresome socializing just to have evidence and put effort in something, so she thought of it. Now this was the consequences she had to face, having zero friends.

While strolling she noticed a commotion. Some heroes gathering in one area. They seem to have a problem. She wasn't really someone to meddle on their jobs, so she just watched in the sidelines.

She figured out the problem, their was a villain holding someone hostage. She think it'll be easier if the hostage wasn't making a mess.

Then she switched her attention to the heroes who are having a hard time. It occurred to her that there's no hero suitable for this situation.

'idiots...if you keep standing their and not think of a plan that boy will really die.... people should really learn how to not rely in their quirks too much' she thought judging the pros. Now don't get her wrong she doesn't have a problem with heroes especially when her brother is one, but in this situation she can't help but judge them.

She knows she shouldn't cause they're trying their best. But if they just somehow calm the boy down and analyze their advantages. She thinks they can save the boy, and not wait for someone who has a suitable quirk.

While she was assessing the situation she noticed a broccoli colored hair running past the heroes and trying to save the hostage.

'idiot an absolute idiot.... you'll end up being a hostage yourself....I commend your bravery but that is just plain stupid...well at least he has the balls to actually do something' she thought staring wide eyes at the broccoli idiot.

She then saw a yellow blur and the place started raining. It was really fortunate that she was in a shed because she didn't bring her umbrella.

'ah...kinda late to the party uncle toshi' she thought deadpanning.

She watched as the heroes scold the broccoli idiot while praising the blond moron. Adding to her list of reasons hating adults.

She turned her attention to All might who was surrounded by disgusting reporters. She has a fair share of experience with those hypocrites.

She returned her gaze to the broccoli idiot only to see he was gone, she noticed All might heading somewhere. She doesn't want to follow but curiosity is eating her so she followed without being noticed.

Following All might was definitely a good idea, because you saw a heartwarming scene. After all the exchange you made your presence known by clapping, which startled them.

" *Claps*... y'know uncle toshi sometimes your an idiot...what do you think your saying in the open? someone might hear you...for being the symbol of peace your sometimes an idiot" you said deadpanning at his stupidity. Everything you said shot an imaginary arrow to Toshinori Yagi, the no.1 hero also known as the symbol of peace.

The broccoli boy didn't know what to do, it was a secret about All might's condition. But it seems she already knew so he sighed in relief. She suddenly turned her attention to him which startled him. He hasn't been in contact with many girls before just his mom and some of her friends. So safe to say he was panicking.

The girl noticed he was panicking, about what she doesn't know. But she just calmly held out her hand in greeting.

"Kazuki Aizawa nice to meet you" she introduced herself. The boy quickly snapped out of his panicked state and shakes her hand nervously, he noticed that her hands were kinda rough.

"Izuko Midoriya, n-nice to meet you too" he said nervously.

All might was just silently watching their interaction. And he imagine them being fine heroes one day.

To be continued....