The tale of Yasuko Nara (Naruto) part 3

Third person POV

It's been 3 years since our protagonist was born. She already knew her name and also her circumstances,her mother decided to be blunt with her daughter in the age of 2.

Her name was Yasuko Nara, her father was killed in a mission. She was also half uchiha which only her and her mother knows.

You may ask why Sora decided to tell her daughter, it's because no matter how hard her daughter tried to act normal she still noticed how mature she is.

Sora saw that her daughter's face held disbelief. She thought it was because she discovered half of her bloodline. What she didn't know was her daughter was in the middle of crisis.

' oh god, I know I didn't want to be in AOT ...thank you for that. But heck why here?!...of all places, but it could've been worse though...but still. Ughh... what do I do now?' she thought panicking. In the end she just shook her head and told herself to worry later.

So she told her mother that she wanted to think things out. Of course Sora agreed because she understands, it must be surprising.

And so our protagonist started to think her life in this new world. In the end she thought she'll just go with the flow and not change anything even though she knows who's going to die.

I mean if she decided to help Obito, kakashi won't have his sharingan or that Madara would just choose another Uchiha. If she'll also help itachi and his clan, she'll get danzo's attention, he would find out about her heritage and use her as a tool.

Also if she'll stay close to Naruto the hokage would be in her radar. And honestly if she saves anyone some characters won't have their character development. She knows this is going to be her reality but if she doesn't touch anything it will stay the same. The only time she can intercept is when the war arc starts.

She doesn't feel guilty about it, because it isn't anyone's fault if you know the future. If you change some things even the littlest things, it will cause a butterfly effect. Worse comes to worse if you change something the future you know will slowly change.

So yeah she decided to just chill and watch the show. After that she decided she'll just be an average Shinobi. She's not that quirky or a pick me to be noticed so it's plus. Her personality really fits a Nara she's lazy and doesn't have motivation in anything, so anyone won't get suspicious. If she'll act mature, she's just going to give an excuse that it's a clan trait. Now, we all know Shinobi's are good at detecting lies, but she's also good at lying it became a habit of hers in her last life. She also mastered not to change her body language. When they try to look at her eyes they won't also see anything because she already practiced how to look at someone in the eye and say some bullshit.

So her life is pretty much planned out. So she just continued living life.

To be continued....