The eighth king (k-project) part 1

A/n: As I said before don't be confused if I suddenly switch animes cuz, there's really a lot of imagination going through my head and currently this is what's in my mind.

Now for this story, it's not  a reborn oc just a girl  that was chosen to be the eighth king or purple king (or queen).

Oh... if I have any mistakes about the cannon plots please don't mind it cuz last time I watched it was like a year ago. And honestly, I just remembered the plot because of reading fanfics about it.
------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

There was a thick tension growing in the area as the blue and the red king face each other off. They were about to release they're final blow, until a third person person intercept they're fight that caught them off guard.

Upon observation the third person was a female dressed in purple and black clothing. She has purple hair tied in a low ponytail and has crystal like gray eyes. What surprised them more is what was  above her. It's none other than a purple sword of damocles.

They were truly baffled. Someone was able to counter both of their attacks at the same time, the discovery of a new mysterious king that appeared out of nowhere, and surprisingly this new king was rather a queen.

" Maa ....I never thought I'd meet you people in a situation like this" the newcomer said in a calm tone. The first to snap out of their daze was the blue king Reisi Munakata.

" Pardon me but, who might you be?...I haven't heard of an eight king or rather a queen" he ask in a commanding tone. However the one that was asked wasn't fazed one bit, she just had a blank expression in her face.

"*sigh*....I wasn't really planning on exposing myself but things are out of hands so I had to step in... it's nice to meet you red and blue king, I'm Sumire Hoshiko the eighth king, also known as the  purple king " she introduce herself with a slight bow.

Finally snapping out in his stupor the red king, Mikoto Souh glared at her for interrupting the fight between them.

"Why are you interrupting? This has nothing to do with you" he stated in an angered voice.

The lady Infront of them sighed, and tiredly looked at them.

"Look I'd also rather sleep right now....but my conscience won't let me, if you don't know the purple king is supposed to put all the kings in order so they won't cause havoc...and I'm doing a terrible job at it because the colorless king is already causing havoc plus the silver king died, but I'm not so guilty about that cuz I know he'll revive somehow" she rant lazily, all the other two can do was just stare at her. The other one with curiosity, while the other one with an irritated gaze.

"I don't care about that, all I care is to prove something being a king" Mikoto said angrily with a hint of sadness

(A/n: I don't really remembered if that was really the reason but let's go with it, but I think it was somehow related to it in a sense?)

" If you're still dead set in proving yourself worthy make sure you're alive after it idiot, who's gonna lead your clan? I'm sure as hell that I won't... if your still guilty about Tatara Totsuka don't worry I happen to save him and is currently in my care" she said calmly like she didn't just drop a bomb for Mikoto.

"What?!" He said in surprise, Reisi was just in the sidelines confused on what to do. Sumire was tired in talking and socializing so she just  contacted Tatara so he'll be the one explaining. It ringed a few times before it was answered.

"Explain it to him" she said bluntly to the other line and passed the device to Mikoto.

Mikoto was skeptical but still accepted it. Meanwhile in the other side of the device was a confused tatara.

"What do you mean sumire-san?"  A voice came from the other line that surprised Mikoto, he thought Sumire was just bluffing so he can lower his guard.

"Tatara is that you?" He asked skeptically, still in denial.

"King is that you?...oh that's right Sumire-san mentioned meeting some people....it's nice talking to you again...oh right she told me to explain it to you....she saved me when I was attacked and healed me. Then she put me under her care and told me not to go back until she captured the colorless king so I won't be targeted again" explained by Tatara in a happy and grateful tone.

It took a few moments for Mikoto to sink in he's friend's explaination. He bid him goodbye, as he gave the device back to the owner who is running out of her social battery.

Sumire look above her and saw that the red and blue damocles is slowly crumbling. So she looked at them and signal them to come close. Although their still wary of her they still followed.

"Okay idiots...I'm going to entrust myself to one of you to cater me until I wake up is that clear?" She instructed them.

Before any of them could ask they felt soft lips touching their foreheads and warm energy flowing through them. Their attention snapped upwards when they heard cackling noises, only to witness that their sword of damocles is slowly healing.

They bring back their attention to her when she suddenly collapsed. Mikoto slowly lifted her up in a bridal style position and walked towards the exit. Only to stop when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I believe the scepter 4 can watch out for her just fine so HOMRA doesn't need to trouble their selves" Reisi said while adjusting his glasses. Mikoto just turned around and start walking again.

"We owe her, this is the least we could do" he said and walked off. Reisi just sighed and followed him, because he can't refute.

To other side with the clansmen when Sumire just arrived

The two clans was about to leave the island when they suddenly saw another sword of damocles in the middle of red and blue. It really surprised them, all they know was seven kings. Who knew their was an eighth.

What surprised them more is instead of both  the sword of damocles crumbling, they were slowly healing with purple aura surrounding them. At that moment they realize that the eighth king or the purple king healed both of their swords.

The next thing everyone saw was the red king  lifting someone in a bridal style followed by the blue king, both of them unharmed. They curiously searched for someone else or rather the new king, however they couldn't find 'him'. But one thing is for sure both clans were happy their kings were alive.

"King!" Exclaimed by the red clan happy their king is alive. Some curious in who their king is carrying, as well as the other clan.

"Captain!" The other clan exclaimed relieved and proud that their king survived. Also wondering where the other king is.

"King who's that lady  your carrying?" Asked Izumo Kusanagi the red king's right hand man. The others are also curious on who the person is since they already evacuated everyone.

"This is the purple king, Sumire Hoshiko" Mikoto answered to the now baffled faces of both his and the other  clansmen. Except for Anna who is observing sumire's aura through her marble, and she can't help admiring it.

Mikoto started walking off and was quickly followed by his clansmen. Meanwhile the blues was still processing that the eighth king was a queen.

"We should also be moving out, all men deployed" Reisi stated snapping his clansmen out of their thoughts.

To be continued....