Basically a quikless person (bnha) part 2

Third person POV

From the day they met till now, izuko and kazuki became friends. Kazuki was happy that she finally have a friend, even though she doesn't show it. Izuko was too, he was glad he have a friend despite him being quirkless.

Allmight also began training izuko, kazuki would also join sometimes. Kazuki would laugh at him sometimes when he trips, then helps him up. After training they would walk each other home. They would discuss about heroes and quirks, well izuko does but kazuki still listens she would put her opinions sometimes.  

Right now their heading home, it was convenient that their house was just a few blocks away.

" hey umm kicchan" izuko called for her suddenly with the nickname she deem childish, but she didn't corrected him about it. She turn towards him with a 'hmm'.

"What's your quirk?...o-of course only if your ok about it" he said nervously. She was startled but nonetheless answered.

"hmm...well tell you what, I'm basically a quirkless person" she said calmly. Izuko was surprised he didn't expect her to be quikless, I mean you cant blame him he saw how she could easily carry a tire and just juggle it around with more tires. Kazuki chuckled at his expression.

"what's the matter ko-chinn cat got your tongue?...I didn't said I was quirkless its just....lets say everyone arounds me does I guess?....its like I cant be affected to any quirks.....the only thing that does affect me is raw strength or a quirk like allmight's" she explained grinning at her friend who started muttering.

"so your quirk makes you immune to quirks so that's why you said your basically quirkless but that's an advantage blah blah-" you stopped your friend's muttering and pointed at his house. He stopped, and tilted his head then looked at where your pointing. He then started apologizing while blushing, embarrassed that he didn't notice. She just chuckled at him and waved him goodbye. But before she could leave izuko asked her a question that made her stop.

"umm kicchan....are you going to ua?...i-it doesn't have to be the hero course, of course I was just wondering i-if we'll be schoolmates that's all" he said fidgeting . She just looked at him blankly, but was thinking about it as well.

"hmmm...honestly I don't know, I'll think about it though" she said walking away. Izuko hoped she will though.

A few months later~>>>>

" Aagggghhhh!!!" izuko's scream could be heard in the whole beach, while kazuki just stood there with a smirk watching how all might gape like a fish out of the water.

" uncle, I can already see flies coming to your mouth wanting to live there" she said jokingly. All might snapped out of his stupor and approach izuko.

"*cough* Young Midoriya I'm very proud at you for completing your task, in fact you did beyond. I'm glad I chose you as my successor, so I am now passing you the power of One for All" after he said that he plucked out one of his hair and said

"Eat this"

.

..

...

....

"What?!!" Izuko and Kazuki shouted at the same time. Kazuki really didn't know how it was passed down, but she didn't thought it was by eating hair. And Izuko, he was plain terrified at the idea eating hair. 

" Well he does need my dna for it to be passed down..."  All might explained to the baffled teenagers. Izuko gulped and shakily took the hair , while kazuki wore a disgusted face.

Kazuki's Face:

' disgusting...what if he didn't wash his hair?...or what if he really didn't' Kazuki thought disgusted while feeling a little pity for izuko. 

Izuko summon up all his courage and swallowed the hair. Kazuki was ready to puke any moment now. All might just laughed lightly then reminded them.

" Hurry up now, you don't want to be late in exams don't you?" Izuko was startled, he sent you and all might a quick wave then scurried off. You just sigh at your friend's dorkiness.

" Maa...now what do I do?" you ask out loud. All might just smiled at you, sweat dropping.

"Why don't you try study at ua?..you can go in the general department course" he suggested 

"hmmm...well ko-chinn's  gonna be busy and I'll be pretty lonely...I can't just drag him everywhere....ah I'll just go to ua then...it's getting boring being at home....so yeah...I'll ask shota for the test papers I hope I can still sign up" she then looked at all might. All he could do is sweat drop and smile awkwardly.

"haha....have no fear I shall help aizawa request a late application" he said awkwardly. She just nodded at him while giving him one of her infamous lazy grin and then she walked off.

'*sigh* youth' he thought sighing.

To be continued....