The tale of Yasuko Nara (Naruto) part 2

Briannah's POV

So 8 months and 2 weeks has passed, and finally I'll know what my situation is.

And I'm pretty sure I'm in a womb right now. I'm not going to deny that anymore.

Well it happend around 2 months ago, I was bored and I always keep hearing someone muttering things even though I don't understand them.

It was getting annoying really, it's like someone ranting their life problems.

I know I like to know about tea, but damn leave me alone sometimes.

So yeah me being the angel I am, started to kick around. I mean I'm probably formed enough to kick around right?.

And it was effective cuz whoever was muttering things stop, and started to sing something. But at least it's not annoying so I just let it be.

2 days later~>>>

Well damn, is it me or is it getting tighter in here?.

Now I really feel claustrophobic.

'what on earth is going on?...I know I don't pay rent in staying here but hell who told you people I wanted to stay here?...what kind of nonsense am I blabbering again?' I argue with myself, hey it's not like I'm the only one argues with their self.... right?.

Back to the problem, I think I know the REAL reason behind this, I mean who pays rent in a womb?.

So, huh...am I really gonna be born again? Like WITH my memories?

'maa....let's just go with the flow' I thought

Third person POV

While our protagonist is preparing herself getting reborn.

Her soon to be mother is panting nonstop because her water broke.

This soon to be mother of hers is Sora Nara. There's no one else is in the house. Because our protagonist's father doesn't even know she exist.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, our protagonist is going to be fatherless again, like in her last life. Because her mother Sora was celebrating with her comrades that time, and her father was one of them his name is Kento Uchiha.

They had too much alcohol, and I think you know what happens next 😏. Once they're sobber they agreed on forgetting what happened, cause honestly they don't see each other that way.

But 3 weeks passed and Sora felt like throwing up every time she eats but she covered it well enough for people not to get suspicious. She goes for a check up and was surprised to find out she was pregnant.

She knows who the father is. But she doesn't want conflict I mean, a child that has Nara blood known to have high IQ's and has the blood of an uchiha known to have tremendous chakra. The child will definitely have attention on them, good and bad.

So she's going to pretend that her child's father was someone she got information from when she went on her last mission. And she didn't know if it was a coincidence or what, but sadly her child's father was killed in action on a mission.

But she was ok with it as long as her child is safe.

Now back to the current problem. She is panting like she went on a Marathon.

She bite her thumb and do the summoning technique. There was 'poof' and came out was a beautiful sparrow.

" *Pant* p-please inform someone in my c-clan *pant* that I'm giving birth *pant*" she said while panting

The summon hurriedly fled to the main direction of the clan to inform someone to help it's summoner.

It spot a lady from the clan and hurriedly flew towards her.

The lady was startled when a sparrow was flying towards her, but recognize it immediately so she held out her hand for it to land.

As soon as the summon land, it immediately inform her.

" Excuse me please help my mistress, she is currently panting because her water broke and is expecting to give birth any moment now" the summon says in a hurried but calm tone

The lady immediately ran to Sora's house because of the news. She knows no one's their right now because it seems like she's the first one being informed in the clan.

Time skip~>>>> ( expect to have random time skip's, that just means I'm getting lazy)

After everything was done, the baby was born and it was a healthy baby girl.

It was weird to say the least because it was staring wide eye like she can't believe what's happening.

And the nurse got concerned that she wasn't crying. So she hit her buttocks, gently.

It worked, the baby was wailing like it supposed to be. Unknown to them but the baby was already cursing them.

After that she was cleaned and moved to a room that is full of babies.

And our protagonist seems tired already after crying her eyes out so she decided to sleep.

Tim skip~>>>>

After what seems like forever, the baby was handed to her mother who is smiling at her daughter. However, our protagonist only see a blob looking thing so it isn't really a heartfelt moment for her.

Babies are known to develop their senses slow, so it was normal for her.

The nurse asked for the babies name, so Sora is thinking which name to choose from all the ones she picked.

She finally decided one.

" Yasuko Nara" she said while smiling warmly at her daughter, who's looking around like the room was a museum.

The nurse nodded and leave. Sora realized that her baby wasn't fed yet, so she placed her daughter in a comfortable position to drink and slowly lift her shirt so her daughter won't fall.

Meanwhile our protagonist, now known as Yasuko Nara is staring at the blob that's moving ( Sora). She was thinking what if that's her mother, if so why is she moving?

Then her question got answered when something was place on her lips.

'Ah...shit is this the infamous nightmare all the reborn protagonist said, it's kinda yummy tho. Maa....I am a baby so it's not embarrassing, less problem to my mother I guess' she thought while drinking soon she fell asleep.

Sora saw that her daughter is sleeping so she lay her in the crib nearby and place her there.
Then she went to her bed cause she felt exhausted herself.

Before she sleeps she turn towards her daughter and smiled

'ah...I have a daughter now, what the hell to do?...maa let's just sleep first' she thought drifting to dreamland.

It seems like mother and daughter think alike.

To be continued....
------------------------------------------------------------

So wow, huh...I really updated the part 2. Maa maybe I'm just excited.

Anyways good day.

See ya ✋