The eighth king (k-project) part 2

Ok I really don't have many insights in k-project so I'm very sorry.

I'll probably change some plot lines along the way, I can only follow the ones I know which is little.

And the characters will definitely be ooc because as I said the last time I watched this was years ago, and was intrigued when I was reading one of it's fanfictions.

I also recently found out that Anna kushina was the next red king and was kinda abuse? I really don't know. So I'll probably gonna make her like the HOMRA princess or something along the lines.
------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

It's been three days since the incident, and Sumire hasn't woke up yet. But they could see she was just replenishing her energy. It took a toll on her when she fixed 2 sword of damocles at the same time.

When they went back to HOMRA they saw Tatara sitting near the bar isle looking nervous. They were surprised at first except Mikoto who already knew, but they quickly snapped out of it and start bombarding him with questions while some others hug him.

While that was happening Mikoto placed their guest in one of the guest room. He called Anna to change her into comfortable clothes, considering the rest of them are male.

After that he went back to were everyone was, and told Tatara to explain his circumstances because they keep questioning him before he could answer.

"I was saved by Sumire-san, she also took me into her house to stay for awhile. I haven't contact you guys because she told me not to, she told me I'm gonna be in danger if the colorless king found out about it. So I just listened to her cause she also told me I can come back if everything's sort out. And here I am. Before she left, she gave me a device that shaped like a bracelet. She told me if it lights up purple that means I can go home, I didn't expect to see her in that condition though"

With that everything was sort out, and they continued living their day like nothing happened. Though their king frequently visits their guest. They didn't question it.

What they didn't know was, when Mikoto visits her he holds her hands. He discovered that upon close contact, you'll feel a calm and tranquil. He told himself not to do it a lot of times, but he can't help himself. It was addicting.

When Sumire finally woke up it was in the middle of the night, everyone was asleep. She really didn't care where she was, but she left a note that just said.

Thank you.

And then left. The next morning when Mikoto enter her room, he saw that their guest is missing. A note caught his eye, and he took it, all it said was. Thank you.

He was disappointed that she didn't say it personally, but he knows that they'll meet again one day. So he just close the door and went out.

Meanwhile our protagonist was just continuing sleeping even though she slept for days.

' I don't get paid enough for this' she thought drifting to dreamland.

To be continued....