Important Points

1.Here Monami is bit rude in the start but is soft and bubbly once others start understanding her

2.I have decided to have no Kundanji in this. 

3.The story will start from the start when the recruits enter the academy.

4.Karan will be the head trainer, with Faizi and Sanju 2nd-in command followed by Adi and Piyu at last. Piyu will be posted there as the Head Doctor as well as training recruits about basics of doctory necessary for them. Adi has same job as the trainers.

5.The Shergil family would be living in the quarters of the academy with Baby studying in army school.

6.Monu will be not so-friendly with the rest of the namoonas(😅😅) because of her past about which only Sid knows.

7.The whole world is not aware about Aaru except Mahajans and Ganjus due to her security reasons. 

8.Incidents related to Param, Juhi, Vedika and Gautam's martyr will be revealed in the story.

9.Arjun and Sakshi will be introduced as the story progresses.

So, that's it! I noted down all the important points I remember. So now comes the questions which I asked. So the answer is that the story will mainly revolve around Mahajans and Ganjus(basically Mahajans but Ganjus because they are related). And the main character id our one and only.........

.

.

..

......

.................

..

.

.

.......

.

.

....

.....

..

...............

....

.

..

......

..

.

.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

...............

.

.

.

.

.

.................

.

.

.

.

.

.

..................

.

.

.

.

..............

.

.

.

..............

.

.

.

.

.

..............

.

.

.

.

yes, our monu, our Monami.

So, @asodenallsh, @KhushiThakur703, @SamriddhiShrivastav8, @ManjuAggarwal6 and @rajeshw are the ones who gave the correct answer. So, people that's it! Next update would be first part because I don't really have the final work ready to give out promos. So, I'll give he part only. I may in future give out promos. So, now just tensed for tomorrow's Bio paper. Hope it goes nice. I'm really enjoying writing and hope that you too are enjoying it reading. So, follow me and plz don't be a silent reader do comment down your thoughts, ideas or what you basically what me to write. And can you all plz suggest me a good name for this fanfiction? So, keep reading MoRan Fanfiction.

Good night(since I'm posting it at night!)

Signing off.....Daisy

Byee!