Part 6-Who are they?

Heyy folks...Daisy back! Actually day before yesterday I was updating the second part of 'Words Affect More Than Actions' in the ZDMN: ONE SHOTS book. Do read it! Actually I wanted to post this yesterday only but due to some reasons couldn't, so I'm posting it today! But don't worry I'll try uploading next part today itself I can only give one update right now bcoz my exams are going on. Sorry for that! So enough with my talks! Let's start the part.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night-

In mess, our paltan and trainers were having their dinner. Just then our simi arrived battering on some topic.

Monu- No Sid! Mujhe!

Sid- No way Monu! Me!

Monu-Me!

Sid-Me!

Monu-Me!

Sid-Me!

They glared at each other for a minute and then turned their face to other side. Everyone in the mess were shocked. The simi whom they had only seen laughing, joking and caring each other were now fighting like small kids!

Monu- Ja! Mai tujhse baat nhi karti!

Sid- Haa haa! Mujhe bhi koi interest nhi hai tujhse baat karne mai!

They went towards the counter, took their plates and Sid went and sat with the paltan while our Monu went and sat alone at the back.

Sumanji- Sid, kya hua?

Chita-#Yes! #What happened?

Sid- Nothing! Ham bas ye discuss kar rhe the ki Daddyji kisse jyada pyaar karte hai!

*remember the trainers were listening to their talks*

All the cadets- Daddyji?!

Sid- Haa! Daddyji means my father!

All the cadets- Oh!

Sumanji- Chinta maat karo Sid! Agar vo tumhare pita hai to vo tumse hee jyada pyaar kartenge na! Chahe *eyeing Monu* koi aur bhi kyu na aa jahe!

Premji- Shi kaha aapne Sumanji!

Sid- Agar you guyss think this, then ye aapki mistake hai!

Sumanji and Premji- Kyu?

Sid- Because Daddyji bachpan se hee Daddyji mujhse jyada pyaar Monu ko karte hai!

All- Kya?!

Sid- Yes! Monu bachpan se hee hamare houses ki Home Minister rhi hai!

Chitra- #Hamare?

Sid- #Yes! Hamare means mere aur monu ki families!

All- Ohh!

Sumanji- To Sid tumhe aapne pitaji ko samjane chaihye ki tum unke bete ho na hee Monami! Sumanji bohot ache se janti hai aise ladkiyo ko jo...

Sid- *in between* Sumanji stop!(all including the trainers and Monami looked at him)

Sid- I know Sumanji ki Monu aur meri fight hue hai but ham dono ek dusre ke liye kabhi kuch wrong nhi sun sakte!

And silence prevailed for sometime and then

Monami- Kamine!

Sid-Kamini!

Both ran and hugged each other.

Monami/Sid- I sorry Sid/ I am sorry Kamini!

Both laughed. And then hugged each other more tight.

Unknown- Not fair! Mere bina hee hug kar reh aap dono!

Everyone turned in the direction of a sound and a girl standing with her hands crossed with a serious but childish expression on her face. She was wearing this dress...

Monu-*serious but a jovial tone* Arre aise kaise Agent M apni Commander ke bina hug kar sakti hai!

Everyone were a bit shocked listening this. And listening to Monu the girl smiled and shouted

Girl- Monu maa!

Monu kneeled down and the girl came running to her and pounced on her. Both her each other tightly and Monu kissed her on her hair and picked her up and started twirling her. Then Monu sat on the nearby sit and started tickling her. And then the mess was filled with their laughter. 

Girl- Mon...u..maa..bass..kar..kariye..n..na(she managed to say between her laughter)

And then Monu stopped tickling her.

Girl- I missed you Monu maa!

Monu- I missed you more baccha!

And then hugged her tightly. Shocked would be understatement for the ones, expcet Sid, who were there in the mess. They were very shocked seeing 'The Monami' who in never laughed, smiled or enjoyed except with Sid was know laughing and smiling whole heartly.

Monu- Vaise aapko to campus se bahar nikalne ki permission nhi thi. To phir aap vaha kaise aur kiss ke sath aayi?

Before the girl was answer, a woman from back answer

Unknown- Mai layi usse yaha!

Promo-

Some revealations

Sid's test

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it! Guess who is the girl and who would have got her in the academy. So the next part will come today after this target is completed-

1.35+ votes

2. 2 new followers

3. Your 10+ comments about this part

So, keep following me, 'Daisy May' for such interesting updates. And keep reading 'MoRan Fanfiction' until we meet next time.

Signing off.....Daisy!

Byeee!!!!