Part 4-Real Monami

Hey folks Daisy back here! I know I was not able to update even after the target was complete, but what could I do?! I was busy updating the 'Words Affect More Than Actions!' in ZDMN-ONE SHOTS and after that I was forcefully asked by my parents to attend a session yesterday and after that today I had y dance class at 9:30 in the morning and I returned home at 11:30 and then I took bath and had lunch. I most important I have my exams with tomorrow Physics paper. I'm really sorry for not updating. I hope you'll understand my condition. And one more thing. Barkha and baby are in Delhi for some work and are currently not there. But they live in academy quarters only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap-

Monu and Sid's talks.

Sid entered.

Sanjana and Sid's 'talks'

Monu's care for Sid 

Confirmation for all that Sid is Monu's fiancé

Let's continue.

Monu- Sid! Tu theek to hai na?

Sid-Mo...nu..ooaa..it's paining!

Batra Ma'am- Arre isse dispensary le jao!

And our SidG in dispensary.

Monu- Sid! You mad or what?! Kya jarurat thi us Lady Mogambo se baat karne ki?

Sid- Monu, maine koi talks nhi kiye uske saath! Wo aai aur mere ye haal kardiya! Ms.TodFod!

Monu- Ha haa whatever! And what's this new recruit and all?

Sid- Arre Monu I've found two goals for my life!

Monu- What? Tu sach bol raha hai?

Sid- Yes bro!

Monu- Kya hai wo?

Sid- First...I'm in love bro!

Monu- What?

Sid- Yes bro! My Ms.Tattoo , I found that she's in this academy!

(Sid and Sanju had a talk like the show. Sid had called Monu to inform her about his return to India. Sanju was drunk so she does not remember anything, but our SidG was not. So he remembers that)

Monu-Ms.Tattoo?!

Sid-Arre! I call her Ms.Tattoo. And dusra(he tried getting up) aaaoo...(Monu helped him)I need to serve my country...business and all, not my stuff.

Monu- Mujhe first wale ka to pata nhi but, second one is really a good goal!

Sid- Bro!

Monu- Arre chill! I'm happy ki you're in love aur tujhe teri wali jaldi hi mil jae! But then what about this fiancé drama?

Sid- Arre chill! That's a joke bro!

Monu- Joke Sid? Seriously! Engagement is not a joke!

Sid- I know! But don't worry when SidG is here(to which Monu rolled her eyes) Mai soon sabko truth bata dunga.

Monu- You better!

Before they could continue their nok-jhok, Batra Sir entered with Batra Ma'am and all the agents.(Our paltan was outside the dispensary listening and watching them)

Batra Sir- Siddarth Ganju!(Sid tried sitting strait after listening this) relax. Aapki injury theek hone ke baad aapka test liya jaega which will decide your position here. Tab tak you are to stay here.