Part 5-Spy Recruits

Heyy folks! Daisy here! I had a nice Physics paper, it was lengthy but easy! So, I'm still in dilemma, do what to do about the title. Plz suggest me in the comments section of this part. There are a few changes in the ff. So, first is the surnames of simi are not disclosed due to their reasons. So if in the further parts I'm removing their surname during the introduction with other scene. All I had given Gautam, Vedika and Sid names Commando G, Commando V and Commando S, but I'm replacing it as Agent G, Agent V and Agent S. So enough with my bakbak! Let's start the part!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the time skips to morning. The morning drill is conducted being in the gym area(the area where most of the work out scenes are shot).

So the same thing happens. Batra Ma'am and Sid had talks in the mess and came walking out in the back side of the gym area laughing softly and talking which was seen by our vey own Khadoos Shergil. He had  demonstrated the rope exercise before seeing them.

Karan(while controlling his anger)- Sumanji! 

Sumanji- Ji!(scared)

Karan- Aaiye aur karye ye exercise!

Sumanji- Ham?

Karan- Yes! Right now!(a bit loudly)

All the trainers were confused as what happened that he is getting so angry. 

Sumanji tried but failed.

Karan- Bala next!

Bala- Ji bhaij(Karan glared)...sorry ji sirji!

Bala tried but failed.

Karan- Rani Sahiba! Dekhte hai ki papa ki pari ye kar pati hai ki nhi!

Monu's blood boiled listening to this, but she controlled her anger and took a deep breath and came forward to perform the exercise. She tried but she full strait on her right shoulder.

Monu-Oaa(softly)

Karan- Again!(He was doing this all while seeing Sid laughing a little loudly this time with Batra Ma'am)

She again fell down.

Karan-Again!(he said while glaring Sid)

Monu followed his gaze and found Sid laughing with Batra Ma'am and understood the matter and started cursing Sid in mind. She again tried climbing the rope but she again fell more badly down this time.

Monu-Aaaaa!(she shouted)

Listening to her shout Sid came running inside.

Sid- Monu! Are you alright?

To which he received a glare from Monu.

Karan- Ye tum raeeszado ka pincic aur adventure spot nhi hai aur mai apni training ka mazak nhi bane dunga! Abhi ki training yehi khatam hoti hai! Dismiss!

All dispersed. Sid took Monu to the dispensary while she was glaring him all the way! But unknown to them, our paltan and Faizi, Piyu and Adi was following them secretly to the dispensary! 

Here the nurse examined our Monu.

Monu- It's ok. Thankfully shoulder displace nhi hua hai. A simple spray and balm will do!

The nurse nodded and then sprayed the injured part.

Nurse- Ma'am balm hai nhi abhi dispensary mai! Order kiya hai! Aate hee I'll provide it to you.

Monu-Ok

And the nurse left. Karan thought that he should go and have a check that is she ok or not bcoz it seemed to him that she was indeed hurt a lot. So he started from his room only to see that nurse was leaving the room and our paltan and Adiyuzi(Adi+Piyu+Faizi) were spying them. He went there and silently stood beside Adiyuzi. Sanju was passing y and saw the crowd of the recruits and the trainers outside the dispensary. She was about to shout but Karan singed her to be silent and she went took a place beside her Sirji!