Part 7-Aaru

Heyy Guyzz...Daisy here! Since the target was complete, here the next part... I've seen your comments every day and they truly reflect the appreciation I receive for my parts and the eagerness with which you are await for the next part. Thank you is a small word for it...I'm not able to express my feelings through word...I'm speechless, so *virtual hugs* to all...enough with these emotional talks.

One more thing the girl calls Monu 'Monu mumma' not 'Monu maa'....Lets start the part!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue-

Monu- Vaise aapko to campus se bahar nikalne ki permission nhi hai. To phir aap vaha kaise aur kiss ke sath aayi?

Before the girl was answer, a woman from back answer

Unknown- Mai layi usse yaha!

So, the unknown lady was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lieutenant General Dr.Gunjan Bhusan

*Lieutenant General Dr

*Lieutenant General Dr.Gunjan Bhusan- Best-friend on Juhi Mahajan in army. Fondly called 'Masi' by Monu, Gautam, Sid and Vedika. And Aaradhya calls her Dani (Dadi+Nani)*

Everyone turns to face Gunjan who was smiling at them.

Monu*smiled*- Masi!

Monu picked Aaru(@DN2009 you guessed it right) and went and hugged Gunjan.

Gunjan- Kaise ho Monami?!

Monu- Mai thik hu masi! Aap kaise ho?

Gunjan- Mai bhi thek!

Monu- Aur apne Aaru ko academy kyu laya?

Before Gunjan could answer, Aaru interrupted her.

Aaru- Maine bola Dina ko mujhe aapse mila hai.

She indicated more to put her down and Monu did she said.

Aaru*walked a little in the opposite direction*- Kyuki mai aapse naraz hu!

Monu- Naraz?

Aaru- Yes Agent M!

Let's go for a while on our crowd who were still shocked.