4 Pure Torture

You ever just want to "get off", but you have no privacy whatsoever? And the one pushing you over the edge is quite the catch? Yeah, that's my current situation sharing a hotel room with Jotaro.

Yes, he would put on his clothes before leaving the bathroom. Yes, he wore modest attire around the room. Yes. He was still his whole stoic self.

But now, here I was. Sitting up in the dark room in the middle of the night. A meter away was a sleeping Jotaro.

He was sleeping peacefully in his own bed. His facial features were relaxed. His hat wasn't concealing his face. It was out in the open. His hair was a curly mess over his face. His hands gripped the blanket that was around his shoulders. The way the blankets was around his shoulders was like he was trying to take refuge in something. Trying to find comfort.

He looked so... What was the word? Attractive? Adorable? Submissive?

It has been like this for three nights, but it already felt like a month. Not only that, I've seen so much more of him, it was beginning to be intimate. I was seeing more things to him than usual.

I could go to the bathroom... But that was too uncomfortable. I definitely didn't want to do anything when Jotaro was literally a meter away!

I was so frustrated.

I just had to sleep it off. That's all. Sleep it off.

I laid back down and sighed. I tried matching my breaths with Jotaro as I closed my eyes.

After some difficulty, I fell asleep.

The next day, Jotaro was up bright and early. He came out of the bathroom just as I sat up in bed. He was fully dressed. Hat and all.

Jotaro said, "We'll be out in 30."

I nodded sluggishly. I got out of bed and muttered, "Morning to you too."

He muttered, "Good morning."

I went ahead to the bathroom to prepare myself for the day. The smell of Jotaro's body wash lingered in the air. I could only imagine what it was like for him to wash himself-.

-Stop. I have a whole month with him to worry about.

I needed to calm down. I could hold on. I got this.

I quickly got ready to go out and investigate.

The day went by quickly since my mind was concerned with other matters.

Since I wasn't in the mood to stay holed up in the hotel room with Jotaro, I decided to do some grocery shopping for us. Living off of take out and protein bars can only last so long.

After an hour of shopping and taking note of our diet choices, I arrived into the hotel room. I walked in seeing just in time to see Jotaro putting on his shirt.

I had a full view of his back. Muscular and tan. I didn't think I had a type before, but by far was I wrong!

I said with a strained voice, "I'm home." I tried joking the horny away.

It did not go away.

Jotaro nodded and went, "Hm." He came over to me and grabbed some bags to help me out.

The strong smell of his body wash rushed into my nose.

"Thank you," I said.

We put all of the things away, save for things we were going to eat.

Before we could eat, I said, "I'm going to go take a shower... A very cold one."

Jotaro said, "That would be a good idea. You look like you've been in the heat too much." He observed me with his intense ocean eyes.