8 Experimenting

So from a conversation Jotaro and I had a couple of days ago, I came up with an idea.

"Where are we going?" He asked nervously. "You look mischievous."

"Just follow me!" I said excited. "You're going to love this store."

When we arrived outside the building, Jotaro said, "This place looks shady." When we went inside, he said nervously, "What do you have planned?" He looked around at the many tools and toys.

"We are at a toy store!"

"A sex toy store," he clarified almost embarrassed.

"Ooh," my attention veered me into a wall of hand restraints. They looked so cool and edgy. I wondered if he would like that.

"Oh," a woman's voice said across the store. "You see anything you like?"

"I... Uh."

I turned seeing a woman talking to Jotaro.

Jotaro was speechless. He pulled his hat down and looked away. His eyes veered up, and he pointed at a whip on display. "What's that?"

The woman took the whip down and said, "This here, is a whip. Where's your partner? See what they think. It's best to ask the one you're whipping if they are okay with it."

Jotaro cleared his throat, then he said, "It's for me, but I'm with..." He pointed to me across the store.

I walked over to him and said, "What's up?"

The lady looked at me, then to him. She passed the whip to him. "Oh... If you have any questions, I will be at the desk. Feel free to browse." Then she leaned over to me and whispered, "If you're interested, there are other paddles if you'd like for a big man like him." She walked off to the desk.

I looked over at him and asked, "Are you interested?"

He nodded.

I heaved a sigh and said, "To tell the truth, I'm a bit nervous, but we won't know until we try."

He walked off. Something caught his eye.

I called, "I'll be back in a little bit."

He mumbled a, "Hm."

I let him be as something was hung up in my mind. I went over to the lady and asked for something that she could help me with.

Five minutes later, I came over to Jotaro and said, "Hey, I think I have something you might like."

He placed his hand to his throat when he saw what I held in front of him. He swallowed.

I smiled, "I knew you'd like it. You are mine, after all."

Jotaro cleared his throat as if to restraint his emotions. A blush formed on his face. He looked back at the object with anticipation.

"Alright, alright," I placed it behind my back. "You are clearly excited. Save that for later."

He could try, but a man who was pent up for years probably might have quite the drive.

I asked, "Have you found anything else?"

Jotaro point to the things he put to the side on a table. It was quite the pile.

Blindfold, rope, wrist cuffs, flogger, paddle, gag and more... And I thought I had adventurous tendencies, but this man was very curious, even I was surprised. Actually, I was beginning to get a bit nervous.

I said, "You know what, we got two more weeks. How about we get like three out of here and get more when we come home?"

"Okay," he said. He stared at the pile for a bit. He grabbed the three he could barely pick out.