Everything. All at once.

Mycroft had so much busy work to do this weekend, and, of course, no way out. He sighed and stormed up the steps.

"Sherlock why are you in my room!"
Sherlock shrugged
"Because I can be"

"No, you can't, now leave"

"Don't think so Myc!"

"William Sherlock Scott Holmes you leave my room this instant!" Mycroft yelled at his younger brother. Sherlock jumped up off Mycroft's bed and left the room laughing.

"You really think that still works?!"

Mycroft slammed the door and flopped down on his bed. He stared up at his ceiling and sighed. The same face had been in his thoughts for the longest time, and he couldn't seem to escape it. Gregory. That was all he could think about. He hated Greg for making him fall in love.
'Damn it, Mycroft. you don't even know him personally.'
That was what frustrated Mycroft the most, that he had never even met Gregory face-to-face, only watched him from afar.

"Myc dear! Time to go! We have plans for tonight!"

His mother called. Groaning, Mycroft stood up and put on his suit, grabbed his coat, and left with his family.

A car pulled up out front. Blacked out windows, bullet proofed. He sighed. Family outings felt like the queen leaving her palace most times. He grimaced as the car door slid open and the door man plastered a fake smile across his face, stretching a little too wide, showing a little too much teeth. It was painful. Everyone treated the Holmes family like Gods. Mycroft had never been to a normal school up until this year. His parents feared the normal world so much. They thought it would swallow their picture perfect sons and introduce them to the sinful ways of other children. Not that he was complaining. He hated other children. Other children hated him. It was easy to be alone. He prefers it to stay that way. He nodded to the door man and slid into the leather seat, the rest of the family following behind. The car sped up and drove away from the manor.