CH 1 :- Love wrong and alarm

Gangnam,Seoul , South Korea

The city was again set on a busy schedule

The city was again set on a busy schedule. Its very obvious . Gangnam is one of the major cities in Korea with plenty of Universities and Start ups. Its dream of many parents in Korea to send their child in Gangnam for better personality development. And the same case was with Suga . He belongs to a family of problems ( sarcastic).

Suddenly rings his alarm.

A hand comes out from blanket and punches the alarm as if the alarm clock was a debtor . But wait his bed was surrounded by 4 different alarm clocks. Yes it's seems he is a lazy jerk

In dreams

A lady ( may be his mom ) (in sweet voice ) - Suga , Suga wake up my son.else you would be late

Suga - No mom I wanna sleep more

His mom ( In anger tone ) - Sugaaaaa

Suga wakes ups suddenly ( gets anxious)

( so now meet Suga , a 19 year old boy dreaming to become successful but is still unaware about his career. His family consist of a dad who is fired from job. His mom who runs a bakery and his young sister who is good for nothing ; his(Suga ) Hobby :- Eating and sleeping)

Suga ( looks at his phone) :- Oohh gosh their was no need to set Mom's voice as my alarm tone probably my heart was about to pop out

He again lyes on bed but then his eyes went on Wall clock

Time :- 10:00 Am

Suga :- Shit , my exam was from 9:30. Today I'm gonna die.

Suga in hurry gets in bathroom.

Suga :- Should I brush first or poop or take a bath. Let's do it simultaneously.

He was about to leave

Suga - So all set Let's go

BUT now their was something wrong with his bike.

Suga - What ( in low voice ) today Mr . Choi will chew me up.

He took a bus

After every sort of mess he finally reaches their .

At Examination hall

Suga - May I get in Professor ?

Mr. Choi :- Again you are late MR. Suga.

Suga - Miane

Mr. Choi - So What's today's excuse. Who died today in your family or relative. From past 15 days you have been killing your every member of family and relative for covering your laziness you jerk. I think now you vanished every member who shares same blood .

(Whole class laughs )

Suga - Jeo sog nida

Mr. Choi - I wish this time you mean it. Its the only time to build up strong pillars of your career. Don't waste it.

Suga - Yes professor.

Anyhow he manages to complete his exam before last bell.

But Suga has another task today. With a rose in bag & a chocolate he was going to propose Ji - Min ( one of the most beautiful girl of University ) .

Suga (in low voice ) - Oh my princess Ji - min hehe

Suga dreams

That she has accepted her proposal and everyone falling on the ground after seeing them as most beautiful couple.
- To be continued