CH 3 - I met an unknown girl

It started raining with sounds of thunder

Bully - He must have went inside the castle . Let's get inside the castle and drag him out

One of the member(scared voice ) - But sir It is believed that this castle is haunted .

Bully - what ?

That member - I'm not lying sir. It is believed that this castle is haunted and locals have seen Spirit of a girl eating Ramen at the balcony.

Bully - What , do ghost eat ramen.

That member - yes sir it's true

Bully - Only son of one father can be coward. Hah ! I will go inside.

Bully went

That member - He said son of one father is coward. Is he son of two fathers !

Other glared at him in suprise.

Suga was hiding in bed room at mid of castle.

The castle was all dark from inside.

Bully ( shouting ) - Hey ! You brat come out I will beat you so much that it will disturb your constipation.

An unknown voice from unknown source ( it was sound of a girl )

Hey ! You bad boy you are so dirty.

Bully gets scared - Who are you ? Show yourself

Unknown voice - How can you ask me to present myself by invading in my house. Moreover you are talking about constipation and all when I'm eating my food. Cause of you I have lost my appetite .

Bully ( was looking around in scared tone ) - from where are you speaking?

Unknown voice - That's not important for you.

Bully ( gets angry but was also scared ) - Oh so you are upstairs he throws a stone/pebble on stairs.

But it hits the railing and newton third law of motion delivered the stone back to his head.

Unknown voice - It's useless for you to find me leave else if I will get angry then you will start urinating in your pants and it will make my floor dirty .

Bully picks up a vass.

Unknown voice - Hey no keep that vass at its place. Don't dare to break it.

Bully throws the vass and it's broken now.

Unknown voice ( anger ) - how dare you to break my vass by coming at my home (now weeping like child ) its better you would have stolen it but how can you murder my vass infront of me. Now face the punishment.

The lights started flickering and suddenly that man was lifted by an unknown entity in air .

Bully - Please no this is impossible Please leave me

Unknown voice - As you say

Bully fells on ground

He gets ache in neck and his neck bents down .

Bully was scared.

Unknown voice - You bad boy first you have invaded my house without my permission and now you have broken my vass. I will not forgive you

Bully ( scared ) - But If I would have asked your permission then you would have not allowed me to invade.

Unknown voice - Shut up , how can you joke after breaking my vass.

Unknown voice - Now I will show you the exit

Suddenly a chair  dragged by an unknown entity and that chair picked him and have thrown him out in dustbin.

Bully - What's this what was that ? Omma help

Lights stopped flickering

Everything came back to normal.

A shadow passes through a tomb and introduces herself in a human like figure.

So now meet Hyeon Buyeong. In common world we humans introduce each other but this law is applied for humans but she is not a human.

SUGA was hiding in mid of castle in a bedroom

Hyeon - Hey you come out he is gone.

Suga looks up and sees a girl standing Infront of her

Suga looks at her in suprise.

Suga ( in low voice ) - Who are you ?

- To be continued