CH 8 :- Saving Hyeon in Past

(In dreams )Suga

Suga (panting  and sweating) - Ani ! Ani ! Ani

Sees a car coming towards him.

The car was about to hit but suddenly a white light surrounds him from everywhere. He then sees visuals of hospital. He suddenly experiences pain in his chest he fells on ground and when he opens his eyes he was in his past life.

He was now In South korea of 1975.

When he wakes up he finds himself near a well.

Suga (speaks to himself, low voice) - Am I really in my past life ?

He sees horse carts running across the streets.

Pedestrians wearing formals of 70's.

He tooks out his phone and sees their was no network.

Then he sees a poster on a pole with date

7TH January , 1975

He was shocked by seeing this.

He came on the mid road but suddenly he saw a Car (70's model) approaching towards him , the car passed inside out. Suga was shocked by seeing this. Moreover the Car driver didn't turn back to see whether their was an accident or not. It was like Suga didn't existed.

He tries to stop pedestrians but no one responded.

At first Suga didn't get this but later he realised that

They can't see him . May be cause he was not in his time.

Without further delay he made his way towards the Castle .

While walking on road he was drinking every flavour of 75TH Era and he smiles for a second then came back to his pensive state by remembering the reason for his presence in his past life.

Suga reached Castle

Unlike Present , The castle was decorated by People's voice and lights.

He enters the castle and Sees Hyeon ( Hyeon of Past life ) .

She was wearing a beautiful dress it seems like she was ready to go on a date or a place to visit.

Suga was mesmerized by her beauty and then smiles for bit.

Then comes a gaurd with a message . "Maam he has came "

She wents to Castle's door.

The person who came was a industrialists Elder son Suga ( Suga of past life ) He was Hyeon's childhood friend and probably his best friend.

Suga was elegantly dressed.

Suga was surprised to see his self as Hyeon's best friend in past life.

Then someone places hands of Suga's shoulder ( Suga from Present life )

When Suga turns back he sees the traveller( he was young) who has send him in past.

Suga - you , you can you see me ?

Traveller - Yes I can . Don't worry my presence will help you to solve issues you face.

Suga - Okay

Suga ( speaks to traveller ) - I was unaware that in my past life I was connected with Hyeon

Traveller - You will know more things very soon

Suga looks at him

{ now to differentiate between past life Hyeon and Suga I will place 'P.' Infront of their name  }