Ch 4 :- Hey ! im a good ghost

Hyeon - Haww , how can you ask my indentity after entering my house without my permission. Seriously today's generation boys have no manners. You know Koreans should be courteous .

Suga ( suprise ) - Yes yes miane for entering your house without permission and also for asking your name .

Hyeon - Ani , it's not that big deal.

Suga  - But still I'm interested in knowing who are you ?

Hyeon - Hah ! You are such a stubborn. Okay I will tell you who I m but don't get shock after listening.

Suga (low and suprise voice ) - Yaa

Hyeon looks in every direction and then moves herself closer to Suga's ear.

Hyeon ( whispers in his ears ) - Actually I'm a ghost.

Suga's pupil expands after listening this.

Suga ( shivering voice ) - Ani Ani it's not possible.

Hyeon ( Cute voice ) - I'm not lying im literally a ghost but I'm a good ghost so you don't need to be scared of me

Suga nods in no and  says - Ani it's not possible ghost are just fictional.

Hyeon - I was also not  believing this but how can I lye from my experience. Don't worry I will not harm you if I would be holding negative errands then I would have thrown you out with that bully or killed you like a dog.

Suga - What ? You kicked him out why?

Hyeon - Cause he was bullying you and I hate bullies.

Suga ( Shivering stops ) - This is impossible how can a ghost be so calm and good. I still don't believe that you are a ghost.

Hyeon ( Smiles , blushed and was eating apple ) - I know cause I'm beautiful that's why nobody believes that I'm a ghost.

Suga - But you are not that beautiful.

Hyeon's gets strech marks of anger on her forehead.

Suga - Miane miane I won't say that again

She has inverted Suga Upside down in air.

She was biting apples so badly like a lioness tearing his prey.

Suga - Miane please

Hyeon ( angry but cute voice ) - You are so bad , how can you say I'm not that beautiful. Even old men spirits have fallen for me. Im world wide beautiful ghost  but you are so bad. You are bad bad bad very bad.

Suga - Okay miane now please make me come down else my body blood will be collected in my head.

Hyeon turns her head other side due to anger. She was like Huhh!

Suga - Please beautiful ghost make me come down.

Hyeon ears flapped after listening this.

Hyeon (Slow , blushed and cute voice ) - What ? Beautiful?

Suga - Yes you are so much beautiful.
Now please make me come down

Hyeon (cute voice , blushing and gestures)- Ani , I'm not that beautiful. But you should have said this before .

Suga finally landed on ground

Suga - why this world is looking like Giant coaster.

Hyeon - gwaenchana?

Suga - Ani , I would have almost died cause of you .

Hyeon ( making puppy face with cute voice ) - You made me angry that's why I did this.

Suga - Ahh ! You brat.

Hyeon - Haww ! You are so mean you haven't even thanked me for saving you from that bully and now you are using slangs against me so bad , bad bad

Suga - are you  a chat box why don't you shut your mouth.

Hyeon puts a finger on her mouth.

Suga was looking around the room and he turned on a switch but gets electric shock with gives him a feeling of wrong time heaven on earth.

Suga (panting ) - What the hell was that ? Were you knowing that it was holding current?

Hyeon (low voice ) - Yes I was about to tell you but I haven't cause you have asked  me to zip my mouth.

Suga (panting) - You can speak at these moments.

Hyeon ( smiles ) - Okay

Suga - Whatever but I wanna go

Hyeon - why ?

Suga - Why ? Do you think I m enjoying being with a ghost.

Hyeon - Ani , I mean it's raining outside .

Suga - I don't care Im a man of dare. So I can go

Hyeon - Okay as you see.

Suga opens the main  door and that was time when sky roared like a lion with blasting sound of thunder and lightning.

Suga gets scared and closed the door immediately . He was scared like a cat.

Hyeon in bed room

Hyeon - Hana , Tul , Set

Suga comes back to room.

Hyeon - You came back within three.

Suga looks here and their

Hyeon gets up and pats  of Suga's SHOULDER

Hyeon ( says in irony) - what happened to your man of dare

Suga went speechless

Hyeon exhales and says - It's okay stay here till you wish I have no problem.

Suga - Only for tonight and in tomorrow morning I will leave.

Hyeon (low voice ) - Okay

Suga - Do you sleep ? I mean do ghost also sleeps?

Hyeon - Yes ofc and moreover is it necessary for you to make me realise everytime that I'm a ghost?

Suga ( suprise ) - Ani but why ?

Hyeon ( Exhales and in low voice ) - you will not understand.

Hyeon - Now go and sleep.

Suga (low voice ) - and where will you sleep ?

Hyeon - Don't worry I can look after myself

Suga went to sleep

Hyeon was looking at him with faithfull eyes

- To be continued