Ch 7 :- Love and Past

At Late evening

Hyeon and Suga were lying together on couch. Hyeon was resting her head on Suga's chest . Suga was holding her in his arms.

Hyeon(low and calm voice ) - I don't know what to say about this feeling. After ages I have felt warmth of affection.

Suga (low voice and Exhales) - I don't want to name this feeling ( then looks at her ) cause I just wanna live this moment.

Then he kisses her right eye

Suddenly curtains and doors behind the line (where Hyeon has instructed Suga not go ) started acting in paranormal . Doors were opening and closing without any human or other force interference.

Suddenly a vaas kept on the table fells.

It was sounding that worse is approaching towards them

Hyeon - Do you need coffee?

Suga - Yess

Hyeon kissed him and says Okay I will bring it.

Hyeon was making coffee but suddenly it was complete silence . Even winds became Dumb .

She looks behind and suddenly every hands of clock were rotating very fast. Hyeon was shocked after seeing this. Suddenly the clock breaks.

Hyeon ( in frightened ) moves few steps back and suddenly the window cracks .

Hyeon Screamed

Suga stormed towards the kitchen after listening her scream .

Suga ( Panting ) - Hyeon , Gwaenchana ?

Hyeon( scared and panting) points towards the wall.

It was written with blood

" You have hugged your Death "

Suddenly the crockery at kitchen were shaking.

Hyeon and Suga gets scared .

Suddenly a crockery was thrown by an unknown entity on Suga

He gets hurt on his head

Suga fells on ground.

Hyeon ( Frightened scream ) - Suga

Suga (gets up)- Ahh ! What the hell is this.

Suddenly an unknown force drags Suga from leg and hits him against the wall.

Suga gets injured.

Hyeon rushed towards Suga but suddenly she was picked up in air by that entity and was thrown out from window. She gets injured.

Suga ( in pain and low voice) - Hyeon !

He stormed towards her ,outside the castle.

Suga - Hyeon Oh no

Hyeon got few cuts and she was bleeding.

Suddenly Every door and window of castle got opened and lights were flickering.

Suga drinks his spit and holds Hyeon's hand and ask her to run .

They were about to cross the gate but Hyeon was stopped by an invisible barrier.

Suga ( low and frightened voice ) - Hyeon !

Hyeon ( one drop of tear flows down her eyes ) she nods in no.

Suddenly she was thrown back at Castle's door.

Suga ( Screamed ) - Hyeon .

Hyeon was bleeding and in low voice - Suga don't worry you please go. He will not let me to go. Please leave else he will kill you please (she started crying)

She was about to say more but she was dragged by an invisible force Inside the castle

Hyeon ( Screamed and tried to stop her through her nails ) - No please leave me Noooooo

The castle door got closed.

Suga stormed towards the door and tried to break it.

He screamed in pain and frustration.

Hyeon ! No ! Hyeon

Atmosphere was getting darker and darker. Lights were flickering all over the castle and he was hearing Hyeon's screaming voice " No leave me please Suga help me please let me go "

Suga holds his head and cries in Frustration. Suddenly everything infront of his eyes got blurred and he faints down.

After few hours ( at mid night)

Suga came back to his senses

He sees he was lying after a bonfire.

Through those firy waves he sees an old man .

Suga tries to get up

Old man - So finally you woked up

Suga ( low voice ) - who are you Mister ?

Old man - A traveller

Suga - what ? What to do you mean ?

Old man - I'm a person to whom the deity has given the responsibility to finish some unfinished tasks. The task which were meant for something good but they never happened cause nature was wanting something else that time. Everyone makes a mistake & so god. But God wants to improve his mistake this time. So he has send me.

Suga (puzzled )- I can't understand why are you telling these things to me.

Old man -you don't think neither remember much cause it was all your past. People thinks that their present is independent of their past but it's not like this. Your good past will affect your present and future and so your bad past will haunt and torment your present. Sometimes it's about rivalries and mistakes made in past life. My kid , Life is a cycle and you can't escape from un completed tasks.

Suga ( puzzled voice ) - I can't get it.

Old man - Haha I understand cause it's a paradox moreover very rarely anyone experiences these stuffs.

Suga looks down

Old man - I know you wanna Save Hyeon

Suga ( gets suprise ) and looks at him.

Suga - How do you know about this?

Old man - I have already told you I'm deity's servent.

Suga - How can I save her ?

Old man (low voice ) - You have to go in that time and you have to finish your incomplete tasks. You can't defeat him in this time cause here he is an evil spirit but you can kill him when he was in his human form. Just go. You will understand everything their . Are you ready to go in his time ( in past life ) ?

Suga - Yes

Old man - But this may cost your life ?

Suga - My life is meaningless without Hyeon , she has given me reason to live life again.

Old man - Fine then

Suga (low voice)- How will I go their?

Old man tooks a white powdery material and blows it on Suga's face. Suga coughed but suddenly he lost his consciousness.

When he was fainted he sees a vision of car accident , A hospital and Hyeon's scream.

Will Suga be able to protect Hyeon or are thier more mysteries and secrets. You will know in further chapters

- To be continued