(Chapter 1) New Beginning, New Life

(A/N): The story is a bit rough. Even for the rest of the other volumes. Maybe you might understand the plot. Who knows. You may noticed words being repeated, maybe some typos, and a whole lot of plot twists. I did rework the chapters so hopefully it is a lot better to read. Maybe I might publish the rest of the chapters of the recent volumes that I made as well. I'm trying my best, but if you do like the story, then I appreciate you reading it. That's all for now.
————————————————————————————

Y/N and his sister, Desti, just graduated from their school and is now moving up to an even BETTER academy. Beacon. They both were pretty excited, but someone else was even more excited for them... their mother. Krystal L/N.

Krystal: Ahh! I'm so happy for you two! You both have grown so much ever since you were kids!

She says as she gives them both a big hug. They both groaned from suffocating from the hug.

Y/N: Mother... you're hugging... a bit too much...

Desti: Can't... breathe...

She immediately stopped and chuckled. The two gasped for air.

Krystal: Sorry! Sorry! I'm just so happy to see how far you both have gotten! Especially you're going to the same school as your parents.

That is true. Their parents did go to the same school. However their father is not with them anymore. He died. An attack from the White Fang got him killed. He tried fighting them off since that's what a huntsmen would do. Their mother told them a Faunus with red hair may have killed him. Y/N may have saw him on the news a couple times.

Y/N: Yeah. I remember. Father, always liked that school...

Desti: I really miss him...

Krystal: Yeah... Why don't you both... finish packing... sorry for bringing that up...

She walks away. It leaves the two behind. They nod at each other and continued packing. Then Desti spoke as she was packing her things.

Desti: You think she'll be okay... While we're at Beacon... I mean... Sure! She is an Atlas operator apparently! Still... I'm worried.

Y/N: *Sigh* I'm sure she'll be fine. I'm also worried about her... but we also have to focus on our new life now. A new life in Beacon. That's what she wants us to focus on.

Desti: Yeah. I guess that's true...

They continued packing, but this time in silence.

Time skip

Next day began. Y/N and Desti had their luggage ready and was taken to a destination to wait for the airship to take them to Beacon. They were talking about many things, like... how they feel about attending Beacon.

Krystal: So... what do you guys think about going to Beacon? Do you feel scared or maybe worried or just excited to attend there? Maybe you both could make some friends there.

Y/N: We're fine, mother. Don't worry.

Desti: Yeah! We got this! We got each other!

Krystal: I know... Just... worried...

An airship begins to land near them. It opened and lets all the new student's transferring in. Which means Desti and Y/N, along with others.

Krystal: I think it's time you both get going.

She stands up and kisses them both on the cheek. Then step away from them. Y/N and Desti smiled and got their luggage and started to go to the airship. When Y/N was about to enter the airship he turns around to take one last look at his mother. He whispered.