(Chapter 6) The Discovery

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been a while now. I've improved for a bit on using my abilities and using my semblance. I also improved a bit on summoning the Grimm. Nightmare told me, that if I keep practicing, I'll be able to summon something far more better than just regular Grimm. Makes me excited. Ahem. Not only that, Desti is ok and ready to move. Today we were exploring Vale in the afternoon with team RWBY. We saw people walking around the place and see a shopkeeper put up a sign. Weiss was pretty excited.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Y/N: You seem to be in a happy mood, Ice Queen.

Ruby: Yeah. I don't think we've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kind weirding me out...

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament. Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking.

Ghost: I never liked dancing...

Roach: Agreed...

Weiss: Then you're missing out on all the fun!

Y/N: ..........

Nightmare: And you never went dancing either, huh...?

Y/N: Nope. Ahem. Yeah, a lot of these seem pretty cool and all, but I feel like most of us are interested in the tournament.

Ghost/Roach: Of course!

Yang: Well... Weiss could make the fun part of something, sound very boring.

Weiss: Quiet you!

Ghost: I mean... Is she wrong...?

Desti chuckled. Weiss glares at Ghost. Then we arrived at the docks... I have no idea why we are here. We heard boat horns and... well, that's it.

Yang: Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks.

Ruby: Ugh...! Smells like fish...

Ghost: No crap, Sherlock! Actually...! Fuck it! No shit, Sherlock!

I facepalmed and shook my head. Desti almost threw up from the smell.

Weiss: Well... I heard that students visiting from Vacuo will arrive by ships today and as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.

She begins to walk off somewhere. We folllowed her.

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper-hand in the tournament.

Weiss: ......... You can't prove that!

Ghost: That's actually a good idea.

Roach: Agreed. It'll give us a advantage.

Ruby: Woah.

We looked at where Ruby was staring to see a building, that had yellow tape in the front door, windows were broken, and everything in there were all over the place. We then approached a detective.

Ruby: What happened here?

Detective #1: Robbery. Second Dust shop this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

Yang: Damn... that's terrible.

Detective #2: Hey, look. They left all the money again.

Ruby: Huh?

Most of us were confuse on why the people that robbed the place left the money.

Detective #1: Yeah... this doesn't make a lot of sense. Who needs that much dust.