One

Hope POV

My stupid fucking mind is all over the place and I don't know what to do or how to even feel.

"It's going to be okay" my cousin assured.

"It's not. This could never be okay" I said as I tried calming down.

"What trouble did you get yourself into now?" My aunt asked as she walked into my cousins room.

"Nothing mom" Cece says to my aunt Rebekah .

"There's something going on." My aunt says

"I can't talk about this right now." I said as I paced around the room.

"che diavolo sta dicendo?" My aunt Rebekah asked cece.
(What's going on with her?)

"non me l'ha ancora detto" cece says
(She didn't tell me yet)

"I hope y'all know I understand y'all" I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Hope tell us what happened" cece says

"I killed someone." I said

"You did what?" She asked

"I had to kill them, I'm in some real deep shit cece" I said

"And why do you have to be here?" Marcel asked as he walked into the room.

"Why are you even here? Last time I checked she dumbed your ass." I said to him.

"That's enough hope" my aunt says

"I'm going to call a friend of mine and we can get you through this" cece says

"Whatever." I said as I walked out of the door.

Killing people wasn't that bad or anything. Trust me I have done worse.

I got into this gang thing and I can't be let out until death, I had to kick so many peoples asses and kill so many people it's crazy.

The only reason why I told them that is so they can be scared of me and leave me alone.

Yet scaring them wasn't the only reason seeing as I almost got caught and I need to lay low for a bit.

I decided to go to my girlfriends house because I already know what my family is about to do.

Maybe telling my family wasn't the best option.

I had arrived at mayas house and she didn't ask any questions she just let me sleep in her bed.

I know it was rude of me but I just fell flat to sleep when I got into her bed not wishing her a good night or nothing.

I did feel a little bad but I had things on my mind and talking to her wasn't one of the things.

It's not like she would understand what I'm going through anyways.

I won't ever even tell her about the drugs. Nor the fighting, or the scandals.

I'm just going to pretend like I'm a normal perfect girlfriend... well at least for her.

I don't really show much love to maya as I should or even have as much as I did when we first started going out.

*

I woke up and decided to start the day with something positive, maybe even make Maya some breakfast.

"Get your ass up!"

But then I woke up to maya yelling because she is excited for the party tonight, she had told me about this like 2 weeks ago.