Nine|| "A new chapter in our lives"

2 years later.

Hope POV

It's been two years since I lost my cousin.

Right in front of my eyes.

Camille Rebekah mikaelson died in front of my eyes.

It was my own aunt who did this.

I can't ever forgive her..I will never forgive her.

But we all had to cover it up.

We were all around the crime scene so we all had to cover it up.

All in the end, after 2 years I've never seen Josie again.

I fled the city and I got the hell out of there.

I checked in on Josie and Lizzie the first few months making sure nothing leads back to me.

Me and maya were far over and I never heard from her since.

My mom has fully recovered from her brain surgery and she is able to remember few things here and there.

My 2 year old brother is such the cutest..he's the day light to my morning..the only real reason I keep going.

I decided that it was time that I move back to mystic falls.. the case is closed up and I have nothing here for me..

My brother might brighten up my morning but that's all through screen.

I haven't seen my brother in person in like a year or a year and a half.

I miss them and I know they live in mystic falls

New York City is such a big place and believe me I love it...but I don't see how this could even work...I'm a huge family fan...I love being around my family.

-

Josie POV

Dear diary,

It's been 457 days now since I've last seen Hope.. she was such a good friend and I always dream and wonder how she's doing even if she cut me out of her life.

I'm now sitting in some shop that my sister is trying to convert into a fashion store.

If you ask me...it's lame. I mean the clothes are good but sitting here is lame.

"Josie can you help me with this stuff?" Lizzie asked as she held a box in her hands.

"Uhh no, I'm too busy writing..can't you see?" I asked as I continued to write in my diary.

"Well that's lame, you are suppose to be helping me but instead you are doing that bullshit." Lizzie rolled her eyes as she put her box down.

"Why can't you ask your boyfriend to help you, I'm pretty sure he would do anything you say anyways." I said as I looked back up at Lizzie

She rolled her eyes

That's when the door opened

My eyes shot to the door.

"Hey babe." Said Sebastian

I rolled my eyes.

I was hoping for someone better.

I mean it didn't take Lizzie long to move on.

I really don't think she moved on fully, I think there's a part of her that still misses Camille but she doesn't talk about her anymore.

"I don't like when you call me babe" Lizzie says

"Well you don't like anything I call you Elizabeth." Sebastian says