Two|| "I want to know you"

Hope POV

"Relax pretty girl, you will be fine.. I will make sure that you aren't bothered." Josie said

"Good." I say

I then looked up at Josie .

I don't know what came across me but as soon as Josie said that I just felt a wave of hormones acting up.

I literally just got hella horny and that's not a good thing.

"How about I go make us something to eat" I said as I got up

I was debating on whether I should make a sandwich or should I actually make something.

I know I told Josie that I was going to make us something but that was to cover up my emotions, well hormones.

I didn't know what to make so I just made my favorite.

It was easy to make and we had all the ingredients.

I put some chicken in the pot and set the noddles out for when the chicken is half way done.

I should have started making it earlier but the chicken should be done in like a hour seeing as this is the expensive and fast cooking pot.

When I washed my hands and seasoned the food and everything I put it on and then I made my way back to the living room.

Josie had the pen in her hand with her hair propped into the side of her ear.

Now out of everything on this trip that's the only thing that I find hot.

"Look like you are in thought" I said to her

She looked over at me and then back at the paper.

"I'm just trying to put these all together" she says

"Let me take a look" I said before I made my way next to her and sat down.

"It says here that he made deals and spreads all over the union in manthan." Josie says

"And what does that mean." I said as I looked at the second paper.

"Well the last place he made a transaction was in Manhattan but 2 blocks away from where we caught Pablo" she says

"What does that have to do with where he is now?" I asked as I turned to look at her

She was awfully closer than I thought she would be.

"If you look at the paper it's like a klan. He was at 3 casinos in the past 3 weeks, all being on a Friday... all casinos were 2 blocks away from each other" she says softly.

"And how can we solve this?" I asked

"You are big brain, I thought you would have solved this with no hesitation." She says as she took the paper out of my hand.

I bit my bottom lip and looked back at the other paper.

"Now if we connect it, we draw here, and then here" she says as she used the pencil to draw some shape.

"I got it." She says

"What?" I asked as I turned to her.

" Diego isn't some man that just owes my dad, he is always the owner of all casinos in the world.. he could pay my dad back and it would be like spending half of a penny" she says

"But there's no amount to half of a penny" I said

"Exactly" she says

She then held the paper up into the light.