23

I really enjoyed writing this book with my partner Lex_Ross94 !! I just wanted to remind everybody that's the amazing writer who wrote all of Summer's chapters ❤️. I really enjoyed writing with her, check her out y'all her stories are so good 🥰. Also don't beat me up but there's two more chapters left!! - Miss Author Lady

Summer's Pov

"Aye, leave my baby alone." Diamond's voice made my cheeks so hot, I knew for a fact if I made eye contact with Ashleigh, my face would burst into flames.

So I shrugged from under Diamond's arms and busied myself with helping Hanna set the table. The plates and glass cups had already been placed so I lined everyone up with silverware and napkins while Hanna talked about one of her new boyfriends.

"He basically wanna be my sugar daddy but I don't think he got enough sugar for a bitch like me." Hanna said and sat down across from me.

Diamond took a seat next to me and then Treasure sat at the head of the table and waited for Ash to sit down.

My stomach growled. I didn't realize I was this hungry until the smell of bacon wafted up my nose. Now I feel like I'm starving.

Once the food is passed out and everyone's busy stuffing their faces, I stole a glance in Diamond's direction.

My heart fluttered when I saw she was already staring at me. Her eyes twinkled and when she smiled, I felt myself stop breathing.

I wanted to kiss her so bad.

"Y'all are so cute, it's sick." Hanna stated, interrupting the moment.

"Seriously." Ash joined in. "If ain't nobody else enjoy their vacation, I know you and yalls new 'friend' did." She smirked and my face burned quickly.

I groaned.

Diamond put a hand on my thigh and gave it a light squeeze. I almost smiled from her touch.

"I can agree to that...we definitely did enjoy our little 'friend'." Diamond grinned and continued to rub my thigh.

I swear my face was going to burn and turn into a pile of ashes.

Ash's mouth dropped and Treasure and Hanna shared an amused giggle. I wanted to disappear.

"All jokes aside, you guys made my vacation better than I thought it would be. I'm glad I met y'all."

I melted at Diamond's confession.

She made my vacation so special, the thought of it ending made me want to cry.

"Awww, so cute." Ash gushed and beamed proudly. "I've never seen my best friend look so happy and...in love. Tell me y'all gonna be together after we leave." She said with hopeful eyes.

When Ash pouted and looked from me back to Diamond, my heart started skipping beats like crazy.

I didn't want to think about going back home without Diamond. I don't want to leave her side.

"Foreal, bitch. Imma be sad and mad as fuck if this the end of my bestie cheesin' and blushin' like this." Hanna said.

"Ooookay, guys." Diamond spoke up and added to the flames burning on my cheeks and neck. "Easy on my baby. We definitely plan on being together."

"Can we talk about something else? Please? My cheeks hurt." I groaned, still smiling from ear to ear.

"Fine." Ash rolled her eyes but I knew this wasn't the end of this conversation. "We wanted to release balloons for Ana before we left. Are you...okay with that?"