✧༺ Teenage-Sized Babies ༻∞

My eyes flutter open to notice myself in my pink themed bed, I turn my head to the right to see Adrien impatiently staring at the floor sitting in my spinning chair.

"Adrien?" I sit up feeling a sharp pain in my face causing me to groan and fall back.
He stands, rushing to attend the action of "healing" my face.

"Oh finally!" He kisses my forehead, with a sigh of relief. I attempt to catch a grip of what lead me here... what did lead me here?
.... Oh yeah Luka punched me and I practically died then came back.

"How bad is it?" I murmur, pressing softly on my injured cheek, squinting from the small aches.

"It's not that bad, the reason you passed out was more from adrenaline than pain is what the nurses said. It's just a bruise." His smile immediately reassures me, a comforting shiver tingling through my spine causing my body's tension to fade down.

"Are you in trouble?" He presses the ice pack against my face and clicks his tongue at the question.

"Weell, yes. I got suspended for a week, so did Luka." Adrien kisses my hand as I sigh at his remark.

My hatch door creaks open, its probably mo-

...

"You." Adrien snarls as Luka crawls into my room, holding a bouquet of gorgeous pink and white peddled flowers.

"Luka?"

"Listen I didn't know you'd be here Adrien, I just came to apologize to Marinette." Luka avoids Adrien's side-eye and tries his best to be civil.

"But since you are here.." He steps closer toward me, causing me to sit up.

"Marinette, I hope you realize how childish your boyfriend was today. You need someone better, you're the best girl anyone could get and he doesn't deserve an amazing girl like you and I was thinking maybe I could take his place sometime." He was obviously trying to get on Adrien's nerves, which worked out perfectly for Luka cause he's practically fuming.

"Me and her are happy, I'd die for her." Adrien turns to me with a confident attitude, looking into my eyes.

"I can be a better boyfriend than him." He gives Luka a death stare as he scoffs.

"As if, this man is so full of himself you don't need him. I could do the shit he never did." Luka pounces toward him as a threatening sort of gesture.

Why does this always happen to ME?

"I'll stay up all night I wont quit." Adrien snaps back.

"Thinking i'm gonna steal you from him, I could be such a gentleman."

"Plus all my clothes would fit." Luka smirks, causing a small blush to appear on my face.

"Both of you stop please!" I shout, catching them completely off guard. Why can't men listen??

"Mari listen, people who don't have anything there after getting kissed don't freak out and you did. You liked it and you know it, so now pick between me and him." Luka starts to grow upset, I feel physically ill, a guilt tornado swirling around my stomach.

I don't know why I feel so guilty, I didn't enjoy it.

Right?

No! he's just gaslighting me.
Why is this decision actually.. difficult?

"I could be a better boyfriend than him"

"I could do the shit that he never did."

"Up all night, I wont quit."

"I'm gonna steal you from him, I could be such a gentleman"

Their stupid charms fill up my head, the way they both care so much. But I've waited so long for Adrien,,, then again Luka has liked me since day one. My eyes shift from one boy to another in hopes just looking at their faces will cause me to make up my mind, it doesn't work.
Adrien did beat up a dude for me,, its wrong but the thought does count. But Luka didn't cheat on me and was patient...
I get lost in every thought that's ever crossed my mind and find myself making up my mind.

He'll be so hurt, but it's okay.

"I made up my mind," I look back up at their eager and inpatient faces in hopes to hear their name spill out of my mouth.

"I choose...."

......