♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ A Cheers To Young Love

"Mom, Can charlotte stay over for the night? I have some clothes I made for kids her age that I'm assuming would fit her." I yell down to mom.

"Uhm, I will ask her mom hold on." She yells back up to me from the kitchen.

I bite my nails as my anxiety kicks in.

"Her mom said it's fine and that it's a good idea because she has work in the morning either way. It's okay with me as long as you three don't make too much noise. Also, Adrien can stay over as long as you sleep in different beds and don't do anything you wouldn't want your mom seeing." Mom said in a sweet tone with a wink.

"Ughh Mom! In front of Charlotte??" I roll my eyes and groan.

"What does the last part mean?" Charlotte asks as I pat her head and slowly back away.

I've got attached to Charlotte somehow, She feels like the younger sister I never had.

"Yay! Sleepover time!" Charlotte clapped her hands as a frown grew on Adrien's face.

"I would have to ask my dad if I can- Also I don't think so because.. you know." Adrien takes his phone out of his pocket and dials his fathers number.

I nod as he goes onto my balcony.

"Hello?" A voice in which was most certainly not his father's spoke through the phone that echoed through his speaker and into my window.

"Natalie? Where's father?" Adrien asked as she started to talk faster.

"He is busy right now." She sternly replied.

"Oh well I was wondering if i could have a sleepover at Marinette's house..But not sleeping in the same bed of course! I can just come get my stuff then come back if you'd like-" I cross my fingers as they continue to talk.

"Sure." Natalie's voice sounds more happy.

"Say what now?"

"I'll tell your father you are in your room. Adrien i'm only allowing this once so enjoy it while you can." Natalie exclaims in an mature manner.

"Wow thanks Natalie! I have to go but I'll repay you!" Adrien hangs up the phone and heads back into my room.

"Good news, I can stay the night!" Adrien smiles and I do as well.

"Do you need clothes? I have plenty of sewed clothes that would fit you." I offer as I hand Charlotte a pink and purple nightgown.

"Yes please." Adrien rubs the back of his neck as I go into my closet.

I grab a box full of clothes that are Adrien's size and hand it to him.

"Wow thanks marinette!" Adrien grins as Charlotte walks into the bathroom to change.

"There should be pajamas in there too!" I shut my closet door and sit on my bed as Charlotte re-enters the room in her nightgown.

"Aw, You look like a little princess!" I laugh as I begin to tickle her.

A blush and a grin form on Adrien's face as he walked to the bathroom.

Quick third person POV

Once he walks in he took out a two piece Ladybug pajama set.

"This is the one i'm wearing. 100%." Adrien looks at the pajamas, amazed.

"Oh kid, what weird addictions you have." Plagg face palms out of shame.

Mari POV

Adrien walks back into the room and notices me wearing a Chat Noir hoodie with a cat ear hood.

A smile forms on his face.

"Marinette you look great." Adrien blushes as I grin brightly.

"Aw thanks! Those look good on you as well!" I grin as Charlotte climbs into my bed .

I walk toward my balcony and lean on the railing, deja vu really hits while I wait for Chat Noir to show up.

"Charlotte I'll be right back so just stay here, Okay?" Adrien grabs his backpack and runs to the bathroom and transforms.

I patiently wait for Chat until he finally made an appearance.

"Why hello princess, I like how we are matching." Chat walks toward me.

"Why'd you kiss me back?" I turn to him as our eyes lock again.

"What?"

"What about ladybug? You told me once that you were in love with her." I rub my elbow as he takes a few steps toward me.

"Because the truth is I've known from the beginning she wouldn't return her feelings for me and overtime I just lost interest in her then you caught my eye. When you kissed me yesterday, my eyes finally opened." Chat moves closer to me.

"What I'm trying to say is I'm not in love with her, I'm in love with you, Marinette."