-ˋˏ ༻ Officially Official ༺ ˎˊ-

The smell of my lavender perfume got more visible as I quickly grab Chat's wrist and pulled him into the dark side of my balcony.

"Okay now that we aren't as visible-" I pull him by the collar and kiss him, for way longer than before.

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG I CAN STILL FRICKIN' SEE YOU. IM GONNA WHOOP YOUR ASS I SWEAR!" Alya screams from the sidewalk as I internally sob.

"HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SEE US?! AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOWN THERE AGAIN?" I yell back.

"MY NIGHTLY WALKS IN THE ABSOLUTE DARKNESS, DUH." Alya crosses her arms and continues to run back to her house.

I turn my attention back to Chat who was now speechless.

"To be honest, I kissed you back that time because I was hurting..but when the kiss was put in motion I realized that I'm not in love with another boy, You're the one I love." I sheepishly chuckle as Charlotte peeks her head out of the balcony's opening.

"Wanna..Wanna go on a date sometime?" Chat asked trying to ' keep his cool' .

Adriens current thoughts

Did I seriously just ask Marinette out?! I have a girlfriend! What am I going to do.. I'll just break up with Lila, the relationship was forced anyway. I wish it were that easy but i'll find a way.

Back to POV

"Can we just like.. Try to secretly date?" I click my tongue as Chat nods.

"Uh, duh. How could I say no to you purr-incess." Chat winked as I giggle.

"Woah, woah, woah. What have I just seen. Marinette, I don't think I can look at you the same way." Charlotte snapped as she stood on the balcony with her hands on her hips.

"How are you only 5 but are so sassy and just a straight up diva?" I question as Charlotte just shrugged.

Chat's ring begins to beep as he shoots a smile at me then jumped off of my roof.

________________

Adrien quickly transformed back and made it back into Marinette's room before Charlotte and Marinette returned.

He was happier than ever.