*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Puddles Of Just Tears *ੈ✩‧₊˚

My words were taken out of my mouth as I tried to pull my thoughts into one, Adrien Agreste is Chat Noir. My boyfriend is Adrien Agreste. Holy shit.

Plagg twirls out of Adrien's ring as he let out a big yawn.

"Adrien I want che- Ladybug?" He tilts his head and gasps as he realized what just happened.

"Is this a dream?" I daze into the sky as Plagg simply shakes his head.

"Plagg I need Adri- Chat Noi- Their help to defeat the villain..what do I do?" I sigh and fidget with my yo-yo.

"Listen kid I have a secret, there's one way you can end this in just one snap of your fingers." Plagg flies over closer to me.

Plagg teleports through the wall then comes back with an orb.

"Aim this at the villain and the civilian should turn back to normal." Plagg carefully places the orb in my cuffed hands.

I nod and quickly make my way back to where the fight continues on.

I aim the orb at the villains upper back and throw it forcefully. It fortunately hits the villain's back as they quickly change back into their normal civilian self.

I run over to make sure they're okay, which they are, then swing back to my house.

I de-transformed and flop onto my bed wide-eyed.

Tikki flies out of my earrings and sits on her pillow.

"I cant believe you found out his identity.." Tikki sighs as I squeal.

"I know! I cant believe I was so blind! This is amazing! My boyfriend is Adrien!" I hug my school binder as my smiled quickly fades.

"Wait..But adrien is dating Lila-" I gasp as reality hits me .

"Oh." I whispered.

My eyes burn, twitch. I quickly get out my phone and call him.

I know he had probably just gotten home after what had happened but I don't care. After a little bit of waiting, he picks up.

"Hey Mari! Whats up-"

"Meet me at central park at 7:30."

"Marinette are you alright-"

"Don't ask questions just be there."

I slam my phone down while holding back tears.
At 7:30
I put on a tight all black dress and red high heels then sneak out of the house and head to  Central Park.

"Might as well look badass while calling a cheater out, aye?" I say to Tikki while smirking.

I would usually be a good kid but tonight was the first time I've ever snuck out while mom anf dad are out to dinner.

I walk on the sidewalk listening to only the clank of my high heels as I begin to walk faster and faster to the Central Park. At this time of year, the Paris sky became darker earlier in the night, and tonight was one of those nights.

I see Adrien in the distance who must've also had to sneak around his parents to be there as well.

My fists clench as Adrien approaches me.

"Hi Adrien." I look down at the concrete,

"Let's talk a walk, shall we?" I move my hair away from my face as he nods.

It was awkward silence for a while, until my rage and pain towards him overcame me.

"Adrien I know your secret." I stop and look him in the eyes.

"W-What secret?" Adrien's voice began to tremble.

"I know you're Chat Noir." I whisper with a pissed off tone.

"What? Noooo that's not me-" He's cut off for the second time today but Plagg's voice.

"Give it up kid it's true she does know." Plagg peeks his head out of Adrien's jean pocket and I huff.

"Okay so it wasn't a dream, great." I stomp on a pebble with my heel and
look back at Adrien.

"Tell me Adrien, If Chat aka you is my boyfriend but Adrien aka also you is Lila's boyfriend, that makes you a lying cheater." I cross my arms as the tone of my voice gets more firm.

"Marinette wait-"

"Adrien how could you do something like that to me? You know how much I cared about you so why the hell would you do it. You said you were in love with me, you asked me out, you kissed me back." My voice becomes more loud due to my built up flaming rage.

"I was gonna break up with her today okay?" Adrien blurts out, obviously very defensive.

"Okay so you did lie to me. And what did I do to deserve this?" I stare Adrien down but he stayed silent.

"Exactly. I am such a nice person who was willing to open up to you but this is what you do, Are you serious?!" I yell at him.
How could he be so selfish. What a backstabbing little bitch.

"Listen I'm sorry okay?!" He yells back, he doesn't deserve to yell at me.

"Go be with that plastic barbie bitch for all I care. All I know is whatever we had going on, it's over. I'm an independent woman who isn't going to live up to YOUR expectations. Also, 'sorry' isn't help in this situation." I cross my arms and take a deep breath.

"Lila is not a barbie." He mumbles.

"Alya was right about you.." Rain drops began to fall down as we stare into each others eyes.

"I hate you" I turn in the opposite direction of him and began to walk as fast as I can to get out of the rain. Hot tears fall down my cheeks as I pick up my phone and call Alya.

"Hello?" Alya sighs through the phone.

"Alya I should've listened to you and I'm really sorry. He just told me he actually has another girlfriend and I am soaking wet can you please pick me up?" I sob into the phone's speaker.
"Of course hun, I'm on my way. Share your location with me on messages, Okay? He is just a self lovin' jackass." Alya exclaims as I laugh while sniffling.

The call hung up as Alya honked her horn signaling for me to go over to her.

I get into the passenger seat of the car as she pulls over into a parking lot and hugs me tightly.

"You don't need him, you deserve a better man." Alya squeezes me in comfort as I sob into her shirt.

"Girl ask your parents if you can sleep over my house and have a girls night with me. Just me and you. We will eat ice cream and cry, then in the morning i'll drive us to school." Alya wipes away my tears as I call my parents.