The story of the original novel

◲◤◜ ◝◥◱

◈◇ PRINCESS OF HEART  ◈◆    

◳◣◟ ◞◢◰

ELYA'S POV

The novel was about the heroine, Adelaide Valleria Celeste, who was the only daughter of the emperor among her brothers. She begged her father to let her go to the academy. He finally agreed but with one condition, that she hid the fact that she was a princess. She was very happy to go to the academy as a normal person and, of course, she was very nice to everyone. Loved by all, she lived a perfect life with her father and her many friends that she made at the academy.

But one day, when she was studying with her friends in the library, a girl poured tea on her and her notebooks. When she looked up to see who would do this to her, she immediately recognized the girl as Eleanore Callisto, the only daughter of the Grand Duke and the villainess of the novel. Jealous of the love and attention that the heroine received, Eleanore intimidated Adelaide whenever she had the opportunity, whether in public or not. Even though her friends did everything to protect Adelaide, they could not do much against the daughter of a great duke and her brothers preferred to abstain so as not to reveal the identity of their sister.

On the other hand, it was in this way that she met the first target capture, the son of a war hero, Ian Felix D'Amber. He protected her and developed a great hatred for the villainess.

She then met the son of one of the most powerful dukes in the empire, Leon Sloan Calypso, at a ball that the academy had organized.

A little later in the story, she accidentally bumped into the son of the master of the magician's tower and it is said that this is how he developed an interest in her and started to follow her around.

While she was walking in the forest near the academy looking for a landscape to draw, she saw a boy practicing his sword and asked him if he knew the area. They got to know each other and became friends.

There was also another time when she met a random guy when she was taking a night walk in a nearby garden and as luck would have it, he was a genius in all subjects for his age and performed very well in combat, no matter who his opponent was. He will later become the high priest of the temple.

They all ended up getting attached to the heroine and hated her more and more, if they didn't hate her before with her anti-empathetic character and her excessive meanness.

The day they all found out that she was the Emperor's daughter, they denounced Eleanore and since the Emperor, angry that someone would attack his daughter, sentenced Eleanore to death. She ended up having her head cut off by one of the capture targets.

What a beautiful ending don't you think?

Well, you'll say less if YOU get to see her head blown off.

And that's probably what's going to happen if I don't do anything to change my fate since, apparently, my bff doesn't appear in this novel, so she doesn't have anything to deal with and that's why I'm going to do everything I can to drag her into my problems.

I know, I know there is no more evil of me but I am like that and nobody can change me.

MOUAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHEHE

Wish me good luck!

____________________________

I have revealed some scenes from the novel and the love interest~

I hope you will like my story <3
See you soon at the next chapter!