Corbyn

I let Connie lead me away before I did something. Who does he think he is? She is my mate, he had no right to touch her. And how dare she step in front of him and say all that! We walked into my room and I punched the wall.

"Baby, I thought you didn't want her anymore because you wanted me?" She said as she put her hand on my arm and looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry, Kitten. I do want you and not her but that doesn't mean I want someone else to touch her." I said as I put my hands on her hips.

"I'm going to go to my room to get ready for dinner. Come pick me up when you're done?" She asked and I nodded. She leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth. Fuck this. I pulled her to me and crashed my lips to hers. She deserves a little bit of pain for what she pulled. "See you in a little bit." She said as she walked out of my room. I got undressed and got into the shower.

'Danny, what should we do about the leech? He is clearly taking advantage of her emotional state'

'I don't know. I'm so confused. I don't want them but I don't like anyone touching them. I tried to yell at Aurora, but she has me blocked.'

'If she wasn't the princess, I'd still want her, but I was attracted to Connie before I found out. Maybe I was just craving some excitement that wasn't about protecting Elyse.'

'Maybe it's because she is the white wolf and we don't like that she is stronger than us.'

'I love her, that was never a lie. But, I don't know. Maybe it's because I want someone I can control and I can't control Elyse. I think after dinner we should go talk to Zey and Ry. Try to get them to see my point.' I got out of the shower and got dressed. I picked Connie up and we went to dinner. First thing I noticed was Elyse wasn't here and then I noticed that the others weren't either. All through dinner I tried to link them, but they had me blocked. What the Fuck! I'm their Alpha, they should answer me even if they are pissed at me. After I finished eating I told Connie that I needed to talk to my Beta and Gamma, and that I would text her later.

I walked up to our floor and knocked on Zey and Ry's door. No answer. I tried the knob and it was unlocked. I turned the light on and growled. All their stuff was gone. I stormed out, I opened Rylie's door and the same thing. I ran to Elyse's room, empty. I sat on her bed and rubbed my hands down my face. Are they all really pissed about my decision? My own friends, people I've known my whole life chose her over me. I stormed into my room and slammed the door. I needed air. I walked out to the balcony, the cool night air felt good. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself. I was almost calm but then I heard it. A familiar laugh and just like that I was pissed again. I texted Connie to come to my room. As soon as she walked in I had her against the wall.

"Get naked and get in the bed. I need to fuck." She smiled as she got naked and climbed into bed. She's so obedient. As I got on top of her all I thought was, enjoy the pain bitch.