Jaxon

"Jax, I think I'm falling for you." She made my heart skip with those few words. I watched as she fell asleep. I couldn't. Her words kept replaying in my head. I could spend the rest of my life, just like this, with her. I wish killing Corbyn wouldn't hurt her. He hurt her so bad. I will spend every day of my endless life making sure she never feels like that again. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and she smiled in her sleep. I can't wait until this war is over so we can start our forever. I laid and watched her sleep, I watched how the first rays of sun rise danced on her face. I guess I fell asleep because I was woken up by the soft touch of lips against mine. "Babe, wake up. We missed breakfast." She pecked my lips again but this time I flipped her onto her back and hovered above her.

"I don't want to get up." I let my head lay, face first between her breasts. She giggled at me.

"Well, neither do I, but we have two hours before we meet all of the heads of the covens. And I'm sure your parents want to know what happened last night." I groaned into her chest. "Also, I have to pee." She giggled again, I rolled off of her and she sprinted to the bathroom. I should warn her.

"Hey baby!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" She yelled back.

"We need to talk." Great, that's what people say when they are about to dump someone. She opened the door, she was already in her dark blue dress she uses when she talks to others, it stops at her knees and has short sleeves. She looked all business like. Her hair was up in a tight ponytail that caused flashes from last night to play in my head. She was brushing her teeth while she looked at me. "Layla's dad is the head of the coven that's in town. So, she more than likely will be there." Nothing. She walked into the bathroom and I heard her rinse her mouth out then she came in the room.

"Okay? So? I'm not scared of her or her father. If they want to say anything, then I'll tell them about how trashy and disrespectful she acted. They have fake claws and I have real ones? Right?" I walked up to her and kissed her. As I walked into the bathroom, all I said was.

"You are amazing." I got ready and when I was done, I looked at the clock to see we still have an hour. "We should go warn my parents." I chuckled. We walked to my dad's office where him, mom, and Gen were. Gen jumped up and ran to Elyse, and she hugged her.

"There's my badass future sister!"

"Did you tell them what happened?" I asked her.

"Nope." She popped the "P". "I told them that they need to hear it from you guys." My parents looked at us.

"Well," I started, suddenly nervous, but Elyse took control.

"I was on the dance floor with the girls and Jax was at the table. The girls noticed someone walking towards him."

"It was Layla." Gen said with a smirk and my parents growled. They hate her.

"Yeah, so Layla walked up to Jax and put her hand on his arm. I walked to them to tell her hands off. Until she put her hand on a place that is mine." When she said that I smiled, she called it hers. "So, Jax told her that his girlfriend was behind her. She said she didn't care and continued to try to get Jax to have sex with her. So, I grabbed the hand that was on his crotch and bent it backwards. Not enough to break it, but for it to hurt." Gen was literally bouncing on the couch. 

"She bared her fangs at me so, Aurora made herself known, and we showed our teeth."

"Oh, oh, can I tell the next part?" Gen asked. Elyse nodded with a chuckle. "So, the bitch had the nerve to say that Jax will get bored of Elyse and go back to her. Then she told Elyse to go back home with her tail between her legs." My mom gasped at the disrespect. "So, Elyse said to Jax.