Elyse

I woke up in the same position as last night and still naked. I hope I didn't drool on him. I picked my head up and looked at him, his arm still draped over my waist, he was still sleeping. I pecked his lips a couple of times, he didn't budge but I heard his heart pick up, so I got on top of him and kissed the hickey I gave him last night. His hands went to my hips and I smiled against his neck.

"Don't start something you can't finish cupcake."

"But, I can finish it." I kissed the hickey again and then his lips. Mid-kiss the door flew open. I yipped loudly and threw the cover over us. I looked at him with wide eyes, and he was laughing. 

"Welp, I got some explaining to do." I said softly.

"Yes, you do." I gulped and my eyes got wider. That was four male voices, not the female ones I was expecting, thought I could hear them giggling.

"Can you guys step out and close the door so we can get dressed?" I asked in my innocent voice. I heard the door close, I slowly pulled the blanket down to make sure they left. The whole time Jax was laughing, I smacked his chest as I rolled off of him, and off the bed. I walked over to my dresser, naked, swaying my hips just to tease him. I felt him snake his arms around me as he dipped his head and kissed my hickey. After I pulled my clothes out of the drawers, I turned around, and he was already in his pants. "Fucking vamp speed. So not fair." He laughed as I went into the bathroom to get dressed. When I came out he had his ripped shirt and tie in his hands. "I'll be taking this." I snatched the tie, it's mine now. "And sorry about your shirt." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It was definitely worth it." He smiled as he kissed me. "So, how scared should I be?" I giggled.

"They are going to act all tough but they like you, so just let them act like the overbearing big brothers they are." He kissed me again.

"I'll see you in a little bit then." I walked him to the door. We took a deep breath and opened the door. He walked out while the others were leaning on the wall across the hall.

"We will be talking to you later." Hen said as Jax used his vamp speed out of here. I was pushed into my room and someone closed the door. I sat on the bed, my head held high, Rylie sat on one side and Kay on the other. The four boys stood in front of me with their arms crossed. Zey stepped forward and smelled me, then said.

"Well, someone had fun last night." He said it shaking his head. I shook my head at them and I heard a gasp. Ry grabbed my head and moved my hair. Everyone gasped.

"Damn, he has some balls for that one. I kind of want to high-five him." Ry said. I decided it was time to make the boys run out of the room.

"Oh, those he definitely has." The girls were cracking up at the look on the guys, their mouths hanging open from my comment. "Now, unless you want to hear how...."

"Ahhh.. Nope.. No.. We're out." Jace said and they ran off, leaving us laughing.

"They aren't mad or disappointed in me, are they?"

"No, not at all. Especially Zey and Ry, they have no room to say anything." Rylie laughed and I looked at her.

"Both of them and Gen?" They nodded their heads as I laughed. Oh, those two are in trouble. 

"What about you two?" I looked at them seriously.

"Did he force you or do anything wrong?" Kay asked.