☆Chapter One☆

ARIA

I sat patiently staring at the bell, in my seventh period class. Today is my mother's birthday, and I couldn't wait to surprise her with matching rings, I've been saving up for it with my last pay checks.

My family was far from perfect, but I love my parents. I knew they loved me too they were just difficult, everything in my life felt complicated. My mom had been struggling with an drug addiction since I was eleven.

I vividly remember walking into my moms room and seeing her passed out onto the floor, my mom was rushed to the hospital and The doctors thought she wouldn't make it out. But, I knew my mom was strong, she was out the hospital about a week later.

When she could finally talk I remember asking my mother, "Hey, mom..how do the drugs make you feel?" My mom looked up at me with tears streaming from her eyes. "Aria, Don't ever ask that question don't ever wonder because if you do you'll try it, and when you try it you won't be able to stop.", my mom gently pressed a kiss on my cheek.

DING DING DING

The bell rang and  I grabbed her backpack and rushed outside.

Luckily my house wasn't far away from school, I slowly walked up the stairs and opened the door. Expecting to be greeted my mom beautiful mom, she used to be a model back in the late 90's she had light brown long thick curls that flowed down her mid back, beautiful brown skin, and a body figure only a girl could dream of.

Well, me I was lucky enough to inherit her beautiful long curls, and beautiful brown skin. Unlike my mom, I was definitely on the thicker side, I was insecure about my body. Wide hips, big thighs, and tummy, I was far from skinny. But, my mother didn't seem to care she loved me either way. That was until of course the drugs took her away from me.

I slowed turned the door knob, taking a deep breath in before entering. I quietly shut the door behind me. My eyes zoomed over to my dad who was grabbing a Budlight from the refrigerator. My dad on the other hand was very hard on me and my mother, he blamed me for her drug addiction due to the fact that my mom and dad didn't want any kids.

He'd quit his job a few weeks back to be home full time to help my mom fight her addiction, but he just became so mean. If I did anything displeasing he'd hit me, even if I didn't he'd hit me he just blamed me for everything.

If there was a problem that he made or something that I couldn't control, he'd spaz out on me. Sometimes I felt like I was only useful to him for a punching bag.

He looked up at me and scoffed. I frowned. "Where's mom?", I asked quietly not trying to anger him knowing no matter what I said he'd still hit me. "Your mom's a fucking drug addict we'll never keep a tab on her!", he yells laughing and throw back the budlight. I shed a tear. "You we're supposed to be looking after her, I can't believe this it's her birthday." I instantly regretted my words.

"Did you just raise your voice at me you ungrateful whench.", he says walking over to me. He raised his hand to hit me but I dodged it. This made him even more angry. "Oh, your going to regret that.", he says dragging me by my hair and throwing me to the floor. I yelped in pain.

He goes do land a kick, but before he could I dashed upstairs and he didn't bother to run after me. In disbelief, I break down praying for something better anything better.

With my adrenaline pumping and tears streaming down my face, a thought came to mind. Runway. Without giving it a second thought I run over to my closet and pull out my brazt luggage, my mom bought it for me as a birthday gift when I turned seven.

Grabbing anything that could fit, shirts, pants, shorts, underwear, socks and a pair of shoes. I take one last look at the room and see a photo of me and my mom hanging on my wall I stuff it in my luggage and unlock my window and craw out.

It was a struggle but when I finally got down. I took a last look at my far from perfect home, and it was the last time I ever looked back.

I was exhausted from the constant walking, and I wasn't the most in shape girl I'd always struggled with my eating addiction and body image. It's hard to give up something that makes you happy, food was my comfort. It made me feel safe.

In the distance I could see a Walmart, I needed to wash up and use the restroom. When I arrived I saw a fair skinned man in a truck circling around, but I ignored it and rushed inside.

I grabbed my towel and cleaned my face, and started scrubbing and cleaning the dried dirt of my skin with soap,  I quickly changed into an oversized hoodie and black biker shorts. I brushed my hair into a messy bun and when I looked into the mirror I resembled my mom, I smiled slightly.

I quickly rushed over to the grocery isle and picked up a gallon of water, then grabbed food and snacks that would last me a week. But, where was I headed to ? I was just running away without any place to go, I'm all alone.

After, a while of shopping around the store I decided it was time to keep moving. I paid for my very few items with my last twenty dollar bill. Walking out to the parking lot I see the same fair skinned man, in the dark blue truck following me. He proceeds to stop his car and get out. The man was about 5'10 with dark brown eyes and jet black hair.

He screamed danger, I tried to continue walking faster but the man grabbed my wrist and smiled showing is green rotted teeth. "What's a pretty little girl like you doing out here all alone this time of night?", he says smirking. His breath wreaked of spoiled milk and cigarettes. I groaned in pain from how tight of a grip he had my wrist.

I cried out loudly, "let me fucking go you cunt.", I say struggling the get my wrist free. He only tightened it. "How about I call up a few of my friends and we have some  fun with a pretty little slut, hm?", he says grabbing my chin and making me look a him.

Suddenly the grip on my wrist was loosened, within the blink of an eye a fist connected to his face causing him to jerk back, then another blow was connected.

♕ ♕ ♕

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇᴇᴇᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴘꜱ ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ>3 - Her fantasy

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇᴇᴇᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ  ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴘꜱ ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ>3 - Her fantasy