☆ Chapter Two ☆

ARIA

After multiple blows to the face the man collapsed. I was in shock. Then suddenly I snapped back to realization. My eyes snap over to the man who had just knocked the creep out. It felt like time slowed down. GOD HE WAS SO HOT.

From messy curly hair, to his hazel colored eyes, to his his big lips to his chiseled beard. Then From his chiseled beard to his sharp cut jaw line, his body was breathtaking. His big broad shoulders, with big and bulky muscles attached, I could see his six pack peeking out at me through his shirt.

He look like he was approximately 6'3, he easily towered over me and I was pretty tall myself. He screamed dominant. Then my eyes shot back up to his. The gorgeous greek god just saved my life. "Are you ok?", he says looking at me concerned. His voice was deep and calming. God knows I was melting inside. My eyes shot back down to his lips, that were plump and pink.

"Uhh, pshh I'm fine!", I say as if he didn't just knock out a whole man infront of me. "What are you doing out here, all alone at night?", he questions.

"I-uh- I- was just coming to buy grocery!", I stuttered out. He looked at me suspiciously. He stared down at the luggage I was pulling. "Are you sure everything is ok?", he questioned again not believing me the first time.

"Yeah, im fine I promised.", I lied I wasn't I was a seventeen year old girl running away with no where to go. He shoots me a smile. God his teeth were perfectly straight and white. He was perfect.

I suddenly blushed, sending him a slight smile back. "I uh- should get going. ", I say walking towards the road. "Hey, how about I give you a ride.", he says shouting out towards me.

A ride to where I was homeless, I didn't have a place to go. "No, I'm fine! My house isn't far from here.", I lied again. "Come on, it's really dangerous to walk out here at night, I'm not taking no for an answer." He says looking back at the still passed out man then looking back at me.

I shook my head in agreement, he led me to his car. It was my dream car the 2021 Camaro, it was sparkly clean not a scratch or a piece of dirt. It was perfect just like him. He unlocked the car and opened the door for me.

"God, it looks even better in person.", I say in a jealous tone. He looks over at me and laughs. I blushed. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. How rude of me, my name is Azariah, but friends and family call me Aria.", I say smiling at him nervously. "We'll, beautiful Aria, I'm Sebastian.", he says sending me a smile before starting up the car.

My cheeks were burning red from his compliment. "Thank you, for helping me back there.", I say while staring out the window. "You don't need to thank me Aria. I'm sorry you even had to go through that.", he says in disgust.

"So, uh- where's your house.", he says looking over at me. Oh my god. What am I going to tell him. I thought maybe I could tell him to drop me off at a random house and pretend I live there.

"Take a right here, then continue straight it's the first house on the left.", I say frowning at the lie I told him. His eyes shot over to mine, and I melted. Out of all my seventeen years I've never seen a man so hot. Maybe because I wasn't looking to.

I'm a virgin, I've never had a boyfriend and neither have I kissed anyone. I had no experience which made me 10x hornier than your average teenage girl. His muscle's glistening in the faint light,  his gorgeous colored eyes. I'd been staring at him for so long I hadn't realized the car had came to a stop.