☆Chapter Seven☆

ARIA
"STOP! YOU FUCKING IDIOTS! IM FINE!",i shout angrily stopping Gio from punching sebastian back. I look over at Gio and his eye is puffy and purple. "FUCK SEBASTIAN! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!", i say grabbing gios hand and pulling him into the kitchen. I grab a bag of ice from the fridge and put it to his eye. he stares at me and laughs. "What gio? ",i say annoyed.

"Your so beautiful when your mad!", he says. I laugh. He leans in for a kiss and our lips were an inch away from touching until sebastian bursts in. "GET THE FUCK OUT! ARIA GET UPSTAIRS NOW!", He grabs gio and drags him outside. "If i see you around her again I swear, I will kill you.", he slams the door behind him.

"Sebastian WTF?", i shout angrily. he grabs me by the back of my neck and makes me look up at him. "Watch your fucking mouth azariah, first you spend the whole day with that fucking weirdo, then he brings you home with a injured ankle, THEN YOU FUCKING KISS HIM!",he shouts giving me the dead stare. "Sebastian I can do whatever the fuck I want ok! You don't tell me what to do!", i snatch away from him but he grabs my wrist and pins me to the wall.

I looked into his eyes and they were filled with anger. His chest pumped up and down fastly. His breath getting heavier and his grip getting tighter on my wrist. "Azariah, im trying to be nice. But, your nasty ass attitude is ticking me off control yourself before i do!", i break away from him and run upstairs and slam my room door.

It was getting late and I had been in my room for the past couple of hours. I was extremely pissed off. Who the fuck does Sebastian think he is. Im not his fucking property. I felt horrible for Gio, he is extremely sweet and respectful. I quickly picked up my phone and clicked on Gio's contact and starting apologizing for sebastian's actions.

" Gio i'm so sorry about sebastian he is very overprotective and he overreacted, i hope you dont hold a grudge against me. Especially since I was just starting to enjoy your company. :( "

I inhaled sharply and pressed sent.

Not long after I heard a faint knock at my door.
I knew it was Sebastian, I groggily got out of my bed and stalked towards the door and opened it.

There he was standing there as handsome as ever, those beautiful locks of curls i love and his intense hazel eyes staring back at me intensely. As usual he didn't have a shirt on he knows it drives me crazy when his abs are on full view showing how perfectly cutt god made him.

"Aria.", he said almost hesitantly. "I'm sorry, about how i acted i just want to protect you. From the moment i saw you that's all i've been doing. I won't ever let anyone one hurt you again beautiful I promise, your mines to love and protect ok?", he expressed in a possessive tone leaving my knees weak and buckling.

"Awww, You think im beautiful and you want to protect me? Your so sentimental it's cute, I love the look on you! Am i making you soft sebby bear?" , i giggled poking his chest making fun of him trying to get him annoyed.

"Shut up and enjoy it while it last princess because next time i won't be so lenient towards your little friend. Tell him to keep his hands off you before i break them and shove them up his asshole. hm?"

"Fine, Sebastian but you can't go around fucking punching on my friends because you fucking feel like it, You need to apologize to Gio immediately, He is extremely sweet and I- I- I like him and you will respect our friendship you dick! "

"You like him huh?", His jaw clenched as him inched closer to me. Causing me to fall on the bed.

"I- No- I mean Yes But-", My stutter was interrupted by a ding on my phone.

I & Sebastian glanced over at my phone and of course it had to be a text message from Gio.

"Dont worry love, he's gonna have to do alot more than that to keep me away from you. Im glad you've taken an interest in me, Maybe we should catch lunch tomorrow after school, if your up for it beautiful?"

I quickly grabbed my phone but sebastian overpowered me and snatched it.

His eyes darkened after reading the text message.

"Hm? You wanna go to lunch with him aria?", he said darkly but almost in a whisper.
"Maybe- i was-", i sheeplishly stated before he interrupted me.

"Yes or No?", He said harshly in a deep tone causing me to slightly jump.
"Yes.", i quietly said. He chuckled darkly.

"You can pretend like your all innocent and sweet but you don't full me one bit. I will have you all to myself, helpless, crying, and begging me to stop demolishing your pussy making you watch my dick slide in and out of you. I wont stop until you are praying to god wishing that boy u call a friend would've never laid and eye on you.", he says darkly whispering in my ear.

He slowly gets off of me and begins to walk towards the door but turns around before exiting.

"I will let you have your fun, but resisting me won't last for long beautiful. You can run around with skater loser if you'd like but be prepared for the consequences hm? You will be mine's princess. Maybe not today or tomorrow but you will and for him. Oh. He will get what's coming for him when the time is near.", he says in a darker tone and with that he left.

God. I was breathing harshly, i had never had men fighting over me before, Men weren't even intrested in me i never met their standards.

But, there i was lying in my bed with extremely soaked panties and highly aroused.

                                           -

How do y'all feel about Sebby right now ?  🙄

Do y'all like Gio?😋

How do you like more for aria? 🤷🏽‍♀️

-

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ>3 - Her fantasy

♕ ♕ ♕