☆Chapter Four☆

ARIA
"I-um-uh-", he cuts me off. "Aria, you know it's very naughty to have wet dreams about a man you just met a few hours ago.",he  says smirking at me. I instantly felt a wave of wetness rush in. "I wasn't.", I say breathtakingly. "Hm, we're not lying are we aria?", he says slowing walking towards me. He had no shirt on showing off his perfect abs, he had boxers on giving me a view him his print i had touched a few hours ago.

I shook my head in response. He lifted me chin up, towering down over me. My face meeting the bulge in his pants. "You start school tomorrow at Creastview Highschool.", I smiled excitedly. He smiled down at me. "Get dressed, i need to take you shopping for clothes.",he said releasing my chin.

I got out of the bed forgetting i slept in bra and panties. He scanned over my body seeing the wet spot in my panties and my nipples getting harder by the minute. I quickly covered my body from embarrassment and insecurity.

Sebastian's Thoughts

Her perfect fucking body, those beautiful long curls, her thick thighs, her tits i want them in my mouth. Her butt was absolutely the best one I've seen in all my years of living. Those long sexy legs. But, those innocent eyes. I could stare in them all day. I admire her. She is so beautiful and perfect. But, I can tell she's insecure i wish she could see how perfect she is. I'm fighting the urge to throw her over the bed and devour her and make her feel beautiful because she is. Fuck that pretty mouth of hers and watch my cum drip out. Spread those legs apart and demolished her tight virgin pussy while looking into those beautiful innocent eyes of hers.

End of Sebastian's Thoughts

"Sebastian, stop staring you perv.",i say throwing a pillow at him. Secretly i loved the way he was looking at me licking his lips.
"hey! you can't get mad, look at how beautiful you are you expect me not look..",he smirks at me. "The things I'd do to you..",he says under his breath but loud enough for me to hear. I blushed and felt my pussy twitch at his words.

"Get out! you perv!", I yelled while pushing him out of the room. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall. "A very demanding little thing aren't you.", he stared at me with his hazel eyes filled lust and passion. He released my wrist and walked towards the door then slightly turned around.

"I'll be downstairs waiting for you.", he says giving my body another glance sending me a wink and shutting the door. WHEW. I was finally able to breath after that intense but very hot encounter with Sebastian. I rush into the bathroom and stripped my clothes off and turned on the shower to the hottest setting.

After showering I decided on wearing cargo pants and a graphic tee. I've always been into street style but, also love your typically tight dresses to show of my curves.

I brush my teeth and take care of my hygiene. I slick my hair back into a ponytail, add a claw clip for a 2000s aesthetic look.

Then I rush downstairs and sebby is waiting for me in the kitchen on his phone. When he realizes im standing waiting for him he just stared at me for a while. Those beautiful exotic hazel eyes scan over my body. It sent shivers down my spine. He sent an approval smirk and walked towards the door. I followed behind and went outside and got into his perfect car my dream car. I was jealous.

He quickly locked the door and got into the car and drove off. The car ride was silent. Every now and then he'd glance over at me. After driving for about twenty minutes the car came to a stop in front of a boutique. "Her dream closet" was written on top of it.