☆Chapter Six☆

ARIA
I was at a lost for words. I thought the outside was beautiful but it wasn't even close of doing the inside justice. Gio was speaking but his words were blurred. My eyes were focused in on how beautiful it was. The halls were filled with predominantly white people but here and there you'd see a person of color.

Gio stopped and focused his attention on me and smiled. "Yeah, I know that was my first initial reaction when I first moved here from the UK", he says looking around. "How did you get used to it. I mean like the people and like adaptating to everything ?", I asked intrigued. "It took a while honestly but I just had to find people who were like me who shared the same interests as me", he says staring down at his skateboard.

"So your into skating hm?", I asked. "Yeah, something like that", he laughed lowly. "I always wanted to learn but I just never took the time", I said laughing. "How about after school, I take you to one of my favorite skating spots and I teach you a few beginner tricks?", he asked with a big smile on his. He seemed so happy about it I didn't want to say no plus what's the worst thing that could happen? "I'd love that Gio", i state sending him a big smile.

"The way those beautiful brown eyes of yours sparkle has me mesmerized", he smiled cheeks glowing bright red.

Me and Gio had most of our classes together except for 3rd and 6th period. Our first period was English 4. As we walked inside all eyes were on me. I could feel myself having a bad anxiety attack. I was shaking and breathing hard but Gio grabbed my hand and starting massaging it. Calming me down bringing me back to a still state.

A young pretty woman with purple hair was standing at the white board. "Hi, im mrs. Jackson your English teacher! What's your name sweetheart?", she introduced herself. "I- I'm azariah but i prefer you to call me aria.", I stuttered out. "Hi, aria welcome to my class and thank you gio for taking care of her. Aria go ahead and take a seat next to gio my love.", she said kindly. Gio introduced me to a few of our classmates and we talked and laughed for the rest of the class.

The bell for lunch rang. Me and gio packed up our things and he showed me to the cafeteria. They were selling chick fil a and papa johns. Me and Gio decided on chick fil a. We grabbed our lunch and found an empty table.

We were eating when a group of boys with letterman jackets approached me. "God your even hotter up close!", a boy with dark blue eyes and black hair shouted. A blonde boy with greenish elbowed the boy and smiled at me. I looked at gio and he seemed pissed off.

"You must be the new pretty girl everyone is talking about and im definitely not disappointed. Hi, im cam.", said the boy with blonde boy with green eyes, he sent me a smile. "Cam I swear to if you don't back the fuck off.", Gio says standing up. "Woah, Woah cam im just saying hi to the pretty girl!", cam says laughing. "Cam take your dick head jock friends and leave before I shove what y'all call a football up your ass!" , gio says walking up to cam.

"Hey, hey guys fucking relax!", I say walking over to the two. "Aria whenever you done hanging out with this loser, how about you come chill with me and I'll show you a good time.", he says sending me a wink and walking off, his friends followed behind.

"Gio, what the fuck was that about?", I asked him. "Aria don't trust him he's nothing but a narcissist controlling dick who gets what he wants and fucks people over!", he said grabbing his backpack and leaving.

I ran after him. "Calm down you don't have to worry about me hanging with him, I know his kind.", I said pulling him back. He nodded. God he was hot when he was mad.

The rest of the day sped by. I texted sebby and told him i would be staying after school and that i would get a ride home. When the bell rang for us to go. Gio quickly grabbed my hand and headed outside. To his clean white tesla. I was in aw. He quickly opened the door for me and got in.

It was about a five minute drive until we arrived at the skating rink. "Ok, let's start of with the basics ok!", Gio placed the skateboard on the ground and hopped on it. Then started using his foot to guide hiself up and down the street. "Now, your turn! I promise I will teach you.",he helps me get on the skate board and holds my waist.

Tingles shot to my most exotic places as he held my waist and guides my body on the skateboard. He helped me practice this a few times. Then he slowly let me go. I got super excited and sped up. "OMG GIO! LOOK",i shouted. "wow! aria your doing so well, im proud of you."

I tripped over my foot and hit my face on the ground. Gio ran towards me quickly. "Omg! are you ok?", he shouted worriedly. i groaned holding my ankle which was intensely throbbing. "I think i twisted my ankle, gio.", groaned painfully. "Ok, let's get you home! and I will take care of it.", he picked me up and put me in the car.

I gave him directions to Sebby's house. Gio carried me out of the car and knocked on the door. Sebastian opened the door within seconds. "What the fuck did you do to her.", he says letting me and Gio in the house. "Sebastian he didn't do anything, I fell while skateboarding and twisted my ankle.", i said while gio sat me on the couch.

"Why the fuck were you skateboarding with him anyway azariah!",he shouted giving Gio the side eye. "I was trying to teach her how to skate board, i never wanted her to get hurt-", sebastian cut him off my pushing him. "Shut the fuck up, look at her huh!", he says continuously pushing him. Gio pushes him back and Sebastian punches Gio in the face causing him to stumble back and hit the wall.

-
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ>3 - Her fantasy

♕ ♕ ♕