t h r e e

lolly

Harry Styles

I stood next to the booth, leaning on the railing and watching everyone dance. I'm usually up here if I'm not performing, watching the people that willingly empty their pockets to me. I swallow the end of my drink and set it down, just in time to lock eyes with Summah, honestly don't know what her problem is but she loves to stare. I look her up and down as she dances with Niall in the middle of the dance floor.

I continue to stare but she doesn't back down this time, and I raise an eyebrow in surprise, I smirk at her in a challenging way, but she still holds my gaze. If someone was to look, it'd seem we were friends having a staring contest and I couldn't have that so I mouthed "what the fuck do you want" she saw it and shook her head slightly and looked back towards Niall and broke out a smile.

Jesus, this chick definitely has issues but I let myself watch her a little longer, the way she moves to the beat, the way she lets her hair sway and runs her hands all over herself. She obviously has the guys already wrapped around her finger, and to prove it Niall just grabs her waist and pushes her up against him, he'd fold in any second and do whatever she wishes. The fucken idiot, can't believe I'm friends with this douche.

"Why you on the table? Cause you know I'm watching"

I sigh and remove myself from the railing, it's enough of my gawking, I walk down the stairs and walk into the crowd. I spot Niall's blonde hair and charge for him, even though she's there doesn't mean I can't have a good time as well, it's my club for fucks sake, I am not letting some random girl ruin it for me. I reach Niall and wrap my arm around his neck "It's time for the boys bitch" he looks at me and just nods and quickly walks off to collect the rest of the guys.

I look directly at Summah as she stares back at me with confusion written all over her face. Fucken hell I need some coke right now. "You and your friend can go to the bar for free drinks or go home, I really don't care but the boys and I have some business right now" I spit and she just tilts her head slightly and just spins on her heel towards the bar. She needs to fucken learn some manners.

"Fifty for the necklace, look down at my set list"

"I fucken hate this song" I roll my eyes and start to walk towards the back of my club knowing the guys are waiting for me there. I reach them and look directly at them with no emotion and simply say, "let's get this over with already" and walked out the back door.

****

SHORT CHAPTER IK I'M SORRY

BUTTTTTTTTT

WHAT THEIR BUSINESS HUH???

WE GOTTA WAIT AND SEE HEHEHEHE

-alana