n i n e

lost in the fire

Summah Torres

Grabbing ahold of the shot glass I turn to Harry and just tap the side of my glass with his, bringing the cup to my lips at the same time as Harry. Closing my eyes, I let the vodka swim down my chest as I open my eyes to find harry staring right at me. I raise my finger, indicating to do another shot but just end up watching harry bring his lips towards my finger, and letting his lips touch my skin for a split second before remembering where he was and who he was with.

Sitting up in bed I feel the sweat race down my forehead to my cheek, "Jesus" I harshly shake my head in hopes to rid myself of the previous dream still playing over in my head. I look over and tap my phone reading 9:43 am, I pull it out of the charger and rollover swiping through the notifications. Then unlocking my phone I look through my messages only to see some from Niall.

Ni: HEY SUN, LETS PARTY TONIGHT.

Summah: why are you yelling? just come past my place tonight and we will gee-up

Exiting the app, I press on the instagram icon and see my notifications are flooded, not remembering much from yesterday I scroll and remind myself of the new ten thousand followers and the new likes and comments on my page. Lost, I open the inbox and see Harry's name, "wait..." realizing this happened after he followed me, seeing his unread message I open it and re-read it a couple of times.

HarryStyles: you looked good tonight

Choosing not to respond I get up and start my day,  throwing on black flare jeans, a blue and white cropped top, and my black, white, and grey jordans.  Before exiting the house I grab my gun and place it just below my bra as it stays hidden with the size of my breasts, stepping outside, I feel the heat from the sun and stop to soak it in. Slowly strolling down my driveway I reach my volks and slip into the driver's seat, turning the car on I quickly connect my music and start tapping my fingers on the wheel as I reverse out. I reach the local cafe, park, and start walking to the entrance, as I reach the doors I hear my name, "Summah!" I turn and am met with one of the cafe workers, Ava. 

I smile and open my arms to hug her, "hey babe" I say into her hair as she reaches my chest with her height. I pull back as we begin to walk in together, keeping up with the conversation I order, Ava clocks on and begin to make my order. She then hands me my cap and toasted banana bread as I then head to one of the window booths. Finally sitting I sip on my coffee and then start picking pieces of the banana bread to eat. Feeling the vibration of my phone, I lean to the side as I pull it out from my back pocket.

HarryStyles sent a video

Visibly rolling my eyes I drop my phone to the table and start watching people walk by, not long after I get another notification.

HarryStyles: well that is rude 

I open the video only to see me sitting and eating, before I can get a good look the video ended, my eyes shoot up and start looking around the store, with no sight of Harry, I look out the window and see a black jeep with tinted windows. The driver's window was fully open and there staring at me was none other than Harry, wearing his sunglasses and smiling goofily at me, turning my head back I stare at the other side of the booth in shock. Not realizing how long I was dazed, I find myself now staring at Harry as he starts to talk but it comes off muffled as I stay shocked.

"How the fuck did you find this place?" I question as I finally come back to my senses.  His face drops and just stares back at me, confusion swimming in his eyes. "Huh?" attitude dripping off my tongue, sitting there staring at each other he finally opens his mouth just to close it again, I pull a face that adds to the tension as he just licks his lips stands up, walks, bends to reach my level and whispers "drop the attitude, I don't recall that angel having this" he points his finger at me and moves his arm up and down. Now it's my turn to be lost for words, I watch his back as he walks away from the booth I was currently in and crosses the road to his car. 

Finally relaxing, I feel my thighs clench as his words replay, especially the way he called me angel. "Angel" his accent sends shivers down my body, finally standing up I disregard my coffee and just grab my banana bread and exit the cafe, in hopes to relieve me from the now built-up sweat, I slowly sit into my car still dazed over Harry's words. Viciously shaking my head, I turn the music up all the way in hopes to drown out his voice in my head. 

"I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on 
You're the only one I've got my sights on 
Type of sex you could never put a price on 
I'll take it off, you're the one I'll roll the dice on"

With a sensual sigh leaving my lips, I feel something grow, I need to get home now.

*******

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING,

WORK HAS ME BUSY ASF

I LEGIT JUST FINISHED THIS CHAPTER

SO CHAP 10 AS SOON AS I CAN 

I'M SO SORRY 

LOVE YOU ALL

-alana