Part 7

We entered the class and was chatting about random stuff. Then suddenly the teacher came. And said

Hello students, good morning.

Hello teacher, good morning.

Taehyung and I was seatmate . I looked over him. As he opened his book. He is really handsome.

OK students, open your Books page number 69. We all opened our book.

35 minutes later. After the class.

I was settling down my stuff in my decks when a boy came toward me. 

Hey. I was thinking if you can go out with me. After this school.

Before I could answer him, suddenly taehyung came and said

Taehyung: y/n let's go we are getting late. I'm really hungry, I don't wanna waste time. He said as he took my hand and walked out of there, leaving the boy all alone.

Hey, what are you doing? At least let me answer him.

Why is that more important? I said I'm hungry, Don't you wanna eat? Or do you wanna eat alone?

Hey chill, why are you getting all angry? I was just saying if I don't answer him he would think it's rude. That's what I'm saying.

It doesn't matter what he thinks. He was going to say no to him anyways.

And how do you know it? I can say yes to right.

So you was going to say yes to him.

No, no, no, that's not what I mean. Let's just forget about it. I'm also hungry. Let's go already, my stomach would burst. Because of hunger. I see this smiling and took his hand and dragged him to the cafeteria.

Taehyung pov

I really do like when all the boys tried to talk to her. It really makes me angry and jealous at the same time. I just could not control myself. I liked her from the first day I saw her.

Flashback.

I was playing in the park alone. Suddenly I fall from the slipper. Suddenly a girl came towards me.

Hey you alright, Did you get hurt? She asked me with a worried face.

Ah no, I just felt it playing, but it's not hurting that much.

You're seriously careless. Come on, let me help you. She took my arm and helped me to stand Thank you so much. It's alright buddy next time be careful.

By the way, my name is y/n. She said while extending her hand forward. We can be friends. What is your name?

 My name is taehyung. Do you really want to be my friend?

Yes, dummy. Obviously I want to be your friend. You're kinda cute.

She said that while smiling, I blushed.

She took my hand and shake it. From now on we are friends.

Oh really, we are friends. I asked. She nodded While smiling.

OK, then we are best friends. I said while smiling. Yes, best friends. We are best friends.  she said.

At first I was a boy who would not talk to anyone. That's why no one wanted to be my friend. They thought I was weird. But she was the only one who wanted to be my friends and from then as we grew older, my feelings for her become more stronger. But I think she see me as just a friend. That's why I never confessed to her because I thought I would broke our friendship.

My parents was never happy. They would always. Fight. I just couldn't take it. They didn't even cared for me. My father would beat me. And always called me useless. I hated my parents for this. I never got the love that I wanted to. But young is my one and only love. I can't do that. Not anyone can take her away from me. I just love her a lot. I must be always cheerful and goofy. But there is one more side of meat that she doesn't know. My psychopath side. Yes I am a psychopath. But I never let her know that. 'cause I thought I would lost her. That was the only reason that my parents abandoned me. And that's why I also hate them too. My uncle. Take care of me until now. I always told her that my parents died in a car crash. But the truth was they got killed by their enemy. My parents was mafia. Even my uncle is also a mafia. But Young doesn't know about it. Because I never told her about that. I never told about. Me being psychopath. Or not about anything about my family. I always wanted to change because of her. And she is always mine. No one can take her away from me.'cause I am a psycho for her. I love her like crazy. No one can love her like me.

She is mine. Just mine.

She can't get away from me.'cause I own her. And she is mine.