Part 15

I woke up by some noises. I look around but didn't find Jimin beside me. I got downstairs and saw Jimin with a guy. And Jimin was looking angry. Suddenly the guy grab Jimin's coller and punched hhim. I got angry I never can stand when someone hurt my loved one. I ran To them. And kicked the guy on the face.

"yeah who the mother fucker are you" He said

" well lets just say I am your dead. And hou dare you hurt him huh?              

Suddenly the guy was about to hurt me but some gurds came and held him back. 

" Take him I will teach him a lesson letter." Jimin said 

The gurds took him. I turned and Jimin hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"I never knew my babygirl is that much brave."He said.

"well it just sometimes when I get angry." I said as I gavve him my most sweetest smile ever.

" aww you are so cute I can't hendle it anymove It's feels like. You have thrown a arrow at my heart. Gosh, it hurts."

He hold his chest and acted like he is hurt. I slightly punched his chest and said.

" Yeah, don't be cheesy. Gosh, you're really something. So cheesy. You are really flirty." He laughed and said.

"Well, only for you, Princess." He said. And I blushed.

"OK, OK. Let me go now. I have to go get fresh up. Oh, by the way. Who is the person?" I asked being confused.

"Oh. Uhm. Is a businessman. I mean. Was a businessman. He took money from me but didn't return it. So I made his company get bankrupt. And now he came and started to yell at me. I mean, how can you just take money from someone and don't return it? I was about to teach him a lesson, but you came."

"Oh, I see. Such a jerk. Maybe you did the right thing. He just can't take someone's money and run away." I said with this smile.

"Oh yeah, right. By the way, get fresh up. I will drop you to school." He said.

"Oh, OK. Give me 30 minutes." I said.

"No problem. Take your time. I will wait for your cheesecake." He said. Letting me go.

I ran to my room.

45 minutes later. 

I came out in my uniform. I saw Jimin already waiting for me.

J.m: "are you ready" He asked.

Y/N: " yeah let's go. Ro I will get late." I said and he nodded.

After a 20 minutes  ride we are finally infront of my school.

y/n: " Okay than I will get going."

J.M: " mm okey have a good day."

Y/n:" you too. And drive safely."

J.m:" I will. bye" He kissed my cheek softly and drove away. And here I was blusing mess. Suddenly someone taped my should. I truned and saw Taehyung.

Y/n: " ah good morning."

Kth(Taehyung):"mm good morning. ah by the way who was that?"

Y/n:" Oh that was my step dad I told you about."

Kth:" I see. you are quite a bit close with him are not you."

Y/N:" yeah he is a good person you know."

Kth: " I see. quite handsome too."

Y/n: " umm? Oh yea he is."

Kth: " But not more than me."

He said as I chuckled .

Y/n: " uhh Yeah. no one is more handsome than you. But also no one is more cuter than you."

I said as I pinced his cheek.

Kth : " yeah right now let's go to class."

" Hi everyone I hope you all are doing great. Thanks for reading this part if possidle than plz vote this story. Everyone be careful. Drink water a lot. Since you are have school now study well."

LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️