Part 16

I was in school. It was math class.It was really boring. Suddenly i felt aa tap on my leg. I looked down and saw it was Tae. And there was a chocolate in his hand. I smiled and took it from his hand and said a faint thanks. gosh he is really a life saver.

Time skip..

Taehyung and I came out together I saw jimin waiting for me. I dragged Taehyung with me and went towards him. 

"hey." I said. he looked up to me and said.

" hey princess school is over." I nodded as he smiled. Than he looked towards Taehyung who was right beside me.

"oh and this is Taehyung. My best friend and this is Jimin. " I said as Jimin smiled and brought his hand forward. 

" nice to meet you Taehyung "He said with a smile. Taehyung also smiled and saked his hand.

" It's nice to meet you too." Jimin nodded. but then he said."By the way did we meet before? you look kind of familiar." Taehyung smiled and said.

"I don't think we met before Mr. Park." Jimin nodded.

" Let's go y/n we will get late" i nodded as I bid Taehyung bye and get on the car.

After the ride.

we came home but jimin seems to be thinking about something very deeply. So I asked.

"is everyhing alright. Are you thinking something." Jimin looked at me and said.

" umm yeah It just it felt like iI saw Taehyung somewhere but I can't remember where."

" are you sure you met him somewhere. I mean it can be like you mistaken him with some one else."

" no it just his eye. It so familiar. I am sure I saw them before."He looked at mme worried and said.

"y/n can I say something" I nodded." I didn't felt really good with him."

He pused as I frowned. 

" I just felt something off about him.I got a really bad vibe from him." he added. 

" But Jimin he is really a good guy. I am friends with him since the chiled hood. He always was really kind and light hearted. Maybe you misunderstood him. he is not a bad guy."

" No y/n you don't understand. There was many time I belived my insets. And it was right.Nt just one time but many times I belived it was right can you plz just maintain your distance. I am not saying you to stay away from him. I am just saying a little distance won't hurt right?" 

I nodded. He hugged me really tight. I smiled and hugged him back. 

"I understand that you are worried about me. Don't worry about it I will try to stay safe." I said.

He broke the hug and smiled at me. He gently kissed my lips.and said.....

"I love you"

" Hey guys sorry for posting so long. I was actually busy with personal life. so yeah but I am backkkkkk."