2. Friends Right?

YiHyun woke up excited for the first time in so many days. His face was blooming so much that even his parents questioned why he looked so happy. YiHyun's answer was that it was because of the spring. He had made it clear in his head that she was exactly that. As he made it to the school & found his classmates waiting for him, he took a look around him before he headed to them." She isn't here yet" he thought. He had no idea where she was hanging around or who her best friends were but still found his eyes checking all the girls around the seyang high-school checking for the only girl that was wearing sweatpants under her skirt. He chuckled and most of his friends looked at him like he was an alien.

" Ya Jung YiHyun what are you laughing about?" Il ho, his best buddy in baseball asked him.

" A girl & sweatpants" he laughed.

" You mean Yoon SaeBom, the crazy girl who threw you from the rooftop" Il ho commented.

YiHyun laughed more.

" Yeah her. Have you ever seen a girl wearing sweatpants under a skirt?" he questioned.

" She must be a tomboy" Il ho said.

" Maybe" YiHyun nodded but it was not like he cared, she looked the prettiest in his eyes.

" We are talking about the devil & she arrives" Il ho told him.

YiHyun turned to look at SaeBom who was rushing to his side with quick steps.

" Ya Jung YiHyun, I see you're alive" she said as she hit him in his arm with a lot of power.

" I'm not sure after this hit" YiHyun said feeling his arm being in a bit of pain. SaeBom laughed.

" You're so soft" she said. " I can't believe you can't take a simple punch" she mocked him.

" Are you sure you are a girl?" YiHyun asked her as he rubbed his arm.

" I'm a special girl" SaeBom said and winked at him. YiHyun felt in a daze again. She really was special. Different from any other girl he had ever seen. " See Ya, later" she said and after waving to everyone she took big steps inside the school. YiHyun drifted his eyes away from her only when she was not visible anymore. His friends couldn't help but notice the way he looked at her.

" Ya, Don't tell me you got a crush on her" Il ho said.

" Why?" YiHyun asked scratching his neck.

" Because half of the boys have been rejected by her multiple times" IL ho announced to him.

YiHyun chuckled. " I also got rejected" he told them still laughing.

" Ya Jung YiHyun have you lost your mind? She threw you from a rooftop" Il ho commented.

" It was a nice fly" YiHyun said still smiling.

" You lost your mind in the air" Il ho teased him.

" That's true" YiHyun casually said.

" We should head inside" one of the guys said.

Il ho helped YiHyun walk inside and as they reached at their classroom, YiHyun found SaeBom seating exactly next to his seat. That he was shocked was an understatement. He probably rubbed his eyes twice to look if it was indeed her. She waved at him with a smile signaling him with her hands to go at her. But both Il ho & YiHyun didn't seem to be moving from their spot. SaeBom suddenly stood up and walked to them.

" I'll help him" she told Il ho & he nodded surprised.

" What are you doing here?" YiHyun finally asked her as she helped him walk to his seat.