4. Big Day Of Love

Valentine's day was arriving exactly the next Day and Seyang High School was slowly being decorated with flowers & hearts making the atmosphere mostly at School's hallways, smell of love. Most of the female students were sitting as groups on the benches and were discussing about what to write in their love cards,  to who they will give them, how many flowers do they believe they will get and what is their favorite chocolate flavor. The boys was also talking in groups and discussing how were they going to declare their love on their girlcrush.

YiHyun found himself in such a group too. It's not like he was interested in all the things those guys were talking and preparing but there was nothing else he could do. SaeBom was nowhere to be seen that day. He was unable to find her in none of the breaks so he believed she hadn't come to school that day.

But he was wrong. SaeBom had come to the school a little late than usual trying to avoid the girls & the boys on the gate that were standing there and talking about the theme she hated, the love theme. So in order to totally avoid them, she even stayed inside at the class at the breaks and didn't meet anyone. She had already found many of those cards at her desk and she had all threw them away. If you could ask SaeBom how was she feeling? She would definitely answer you that for that day & the even bigger next day, she wanted to vanish. She even begged whatever kind of upper power exists up there to make her dissappear for 2 days but she got no help. So she stayed defeated at her seat, hiding herself with a book in front of her face pretending to be studying, hoping that all those boys will ignore her and go to another girl to give cards, flowers & chocolates.

Suddenly, the door of her class opened and she felt her 2 feet shaking hoping that it won't be another stupid boy trying to give her a card. The book got removed from her face and SaeBom felt her blood boiling. She was actually ready to yell at the culprit that disturbed her peace but she totally sighed when she saw the well known face of YiHyun.

" SaeBom-a, what are you doing here, hiding yourself with a book?" he asked her.

" Hyun-a, can you please take me away from here?" she begged him grabbing his arm.

YiHyun widened his eyes.

" Hey, whats wrong?" he asked.

" They want to eat me alive" she said dramatically urging at his arm to make him move.

" Who?" YiHyun questioned with a grin.

" Those stupid boys that have sent me so many cards and those stupid girls for feeling jealous because of it" SaeBom explained.

" I don't see any card" YiHyun commented while looking at her desk.

" You're looking at the wrong place. You should look at the rubbish bin" SaeBom said and showed him the bin with her finger. YiHyun opened his eyes wide looking at the amount of cards that were on the rubbish bin. So SaeBom was that much wanted in the school, he thought. Suddenly, he felt his blood boiling, thinking that one of those boys may win her heart today or tomorrow, or any day .

" Let's get out of here" he said out of nowhere & grabbed her arm walking in a fast way out of the classroom and into the corridors that were full of pair of eyes who had no idea why YiHyun & SaeBom were running away but started chasing both of them. The boys were running after SaeBom & the girls after YiHyun. SaeBom tightened her hold on YiHyun's hand and started running pulling him with her. She only let go of his hand when they reached at the door gate.

" That was close" SaeBom commented while trying to regain her breath. She looked at YiHyun who was patting his knees. One year had passed, since his accident but his knee still felt a lot of weak.

" Are you OK? I thought I wasn't running a lot" SaeBom asked him.

" I'm fine" he told her. " Wow this was a huge amount of cards at the rubbish bin. I didn't know you had so many fans" YiHyun commented.