OC details

Name: Shinsuke Hitoka

Nickname (what other people call him): Shin

(newly added) Height: 6'0

Appearance:

Shin has long black hair that he usually ties in a ponytail, a pair of blue eyes and a muscular build

Shin has long black hair that he usually ties in a ponytail, a pair of blue eyes and a muscular build. He usually wears tight fitting clothes with no sleeves and black arm sleeves. He also has several golden rings which he never takes off. (picture on top is what he always wears, just add on the fire force jacket and head wear lol)

Personality:
Shin is a lazy and carefree person, taking few things seriously as he often spaces out. Though he may not like to admit it, Shin enjoys a good fight now and then , when he's not so tired of course. That's all, yes he is pretty damn plain.

Likes: Quiet places, his bed, hot baths, food, sleep, cute things

Dislikes: noise, troublesome things, corrupt idiots , obeying orders (mostly only obeys Akitaru Obi).

Abilities (for now):

Sensory abilities:
-Due to Shin's great control of heat, he is able to sense people's heat signatures when he wants to, though it is less effective on those who hide their own heat. Even when that happens, Shin is still able to pinpoint the rough location of the enemy.

Constant Heat Manipulation:

-Shin is able to constantly manipulate the heat that surrounds himself without expending any of his energy, making it an 'invisible shield' which doesn't allow anything to pass through as long as it is activated.

-Shin is also able to absorb heat into his body, which helps to replenish his energy reserves. If he absorbs too much without using any of his own firepower, he will experience a spike of adrenaline from the overheating that his body experiences.

Fire manipulation:

-Shin has a very powerful control of flames, allowing him to block any incoming fire of any size, with a simple wave of his hand.

Fire Gun;

Used for long to melee ranged attacks, Shin makes 'finger guns' with his hands, and with a little "bang" for side effect purposes, his finger launches out huge fire balls which could blow up a whole building in one shot. This skill can be controlled by Shin so as to not cause too much destruction in closed off areas and so that his comrades don't die. After training, he is able to compress his flames to reduce the attack range while increasing damage.

Hands of the flame god:

Shin concentrates the firepower he emits around his fists, making the flames so powerful that almost anything it touches will turn to ash almost immediately. This ability is only used when Shin is prepared to kill, which does not happen frequently.

Fire:

-Since Shin is a third generation as well, he can produce fire relatively easily. The fire he emits can take on any shapes he wishes, depending on what he needs during various situations.

Enhanced strength:

Due to his well trained body, Shin is easily a beast when it comes to strength, able to punch open brick walls with no effort.

Hand to hand combat:

Back in the academy, Shin was considered the strongest in his cohort with combat skills alone. So yeah, he's strong af.

Enhanced speed and stamina:

Shin can run when he wants to, and when he does, he's extremely fast. Shin also doesnt get tired due to his almost limitless expense of energy, so running for hours non-stop at blinding speeds is no big deal for him.

Enhanced durability:

Due to his pyrokinetic abilities, Shin can never really get hurt unless he wants to be.

Fast reflexes:

Shin can literally dodge an incoming bullet and continue walking to his destination like nothing happened. No explanation needed.

Additional info:

-Shin wears the golden rings to control his limitless amount of energy to make fire control easier for him and even easier for his enemies.

-Shin found out about his abilities when he accidentally blew up an abandoned factory while playing with finger guns at 5 years old.