Human infernal?

Shin was bored. Bored and tired.
He was sure that paperwork wasn't something he ever had to do in this job, he thought that he simply had to put infernals to rest. Why is fate playing games with him like this?

"Alright! Shinra, Arthur and Shin! You guys have to go save a puppy that got stuck on a tree!" Maki enthusiastically gave the orders, making the three look at her with a deadpan expression.

"I'll handle the paperwork!"

That simple line was enough to entice Shin.

"Let's go, Arthur, Shinra." Shin said flatly, contrasting his face which had sparkles around his passive expression.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Eh? What in the world is this?

When the three had went to save the 'dog', none of them expected it to be one of the mascots that they were saving, but here they are now. Selling balloons. Well, they were selling balloons, but then they heard their very own lieutenant's voice.

"Shinra, Arthur, Shin! I know you're in this area! How dare you guys go out without permission. When we get back you'll get disciplined till you cannot move!" Hinawa's voice echoed through the streets.

The three quickly handed one of the mascots the balloons, saying they had to go help them. The mascot only responded with a "Latom".

Shinra used his feet to propell himself towards the company's vehicle, with Arthur and Shin immediately jumping on him, much to Shinra's discomfort.

"Shinra, Arthur , Shin! What are you doing, this is a public road!" Hinawa alarmedly asked the three who were now beside the vehicle, right outside for everyone to see.

"Nevermind that! There must be an infernal right? Where is it?" Shinra questioned.

"A murder defendant at Ueno district court has turned into an infernal! Go ahead and make sure to prioritize the lives of others first!"

"Yes!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arthur and Shinra were now busy beating up the infernal, who could surprising talk, with not much effort. Shin was of course at the side, watching from afar.

Then, all of company 8 had reached the scene, forcing Shin to actually do something.And so he stood up, and walked towards Shinra and Arthur.

The infernal was conscious, and talking, annoying Shin.

"Let's just kill it now." Shin casually said, pointing a finger gun at the infernal. But before he could shoot it, the infernal had escaped, heading to a more densely populated area of the city. How troublesome.

"Shinra! Go catch up with him with your feet!" Obi informed, making Shinra sweat abit. "But sir, isn't it still conscious?"

With a few words from Hinawa, Shinra headed off into the sky, and towards the infernal rampaging in the middle of the city.

"Obi. Unidentified heat signatures are at the location of where Shinra is fighting. Looks like they are headed for the infernal as well." Shin lazily reported whilst they were all in the vehicle.

Obi only nodded his head, praying it was not what he thought it was.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When the vehicle had arrived at the scene, Shin saw Shinra against a few other people, who he recognised as the heat signatures from before.

"Shinra!" Obi screamed, checking if the boy was fine. Maki, Sister Iris, Hinawa, Obi, Arthur and Shin all headed to Shinra's side, all facing the newly appeared company 5.

"It is rare for an infernal to still have it's consciousness, so company 5 will take it in." The captain, Hibana stated arrogantly.

It agitated Shin for some reason.

Although Obi allowed it to happen, with the condition the results would be shared, Company 5 still did not treat him with an ounce of gratitude or respect, even having one person insult him, which lead to the guy getting a well deserved punch in the gut by Maki.

Though Hibana seemed to know Iris, nothing else happened after that as both companies departed.

Shin knew it was not the last they would see that company again.